How often do happy couples have sex? Less than you think.

You guys say once a week is fine but then you are jacking off everyday probably lol.

There is no way you are going to bang your wife once a week and last more than 3 minutes if you aren't jacking
Oh I jerk it once a day even on the days I get it, i couldn’t go only busting one out twice a week if my life depended on it.

We’ve been together 31 years, and twice a week is our normal still.

You guys say once a week is fine but then you are jacking off everyday probably lol.

There is no way you are going to bang your wife once a week and last more than 3 minutes if you aren't jacking
Oh I jerk it once a day even on the days I get it, i couldn’t go only busting one out twice a week if my life depended on it.

Me and my ex used to fuck twice a day for 3 years. Me and my wife average probably less than once a month.

But my wife is way hotter than my ex, so it begs the question... is it better to fuck a 6 as much as you want or fuck a 9 but only when the stars align?

Oh dude, I’m so sorry.:(

Story: https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/se...ess-than-you-think/ar-BBJ4v6D?ocid=spartanntp

"2017 study that appeared in the Archives of Sexual Behavior found that the average adult currently enjoys sex 54 times a year, which equates to about once a week."

Once a week? WTF. Boy, I guess unhappy couples are having sex once a year. I think this is one reason both men and women choose to have affairs.

"Failing at Trying to Have an Affair."

Story: https://www.thecut.com/2018/05/ashley-madison-to-try-to-have-an-affair.html
Until you have kids you can't realize how much they impact your sex life.

Until you have kids you can't realize how much they impact your sex life.
Bullshit. Normal people want to have sex with their partner more once they see they match for kids. That's how I am. You are talking about relationships where they don't like each other; period.

Bullshit. Normal people want to have sex with their partner more once they see they match for kids. That's how I am. You are talking about relationships where they don't like each other; period.
It's not a lack of desire. It's a lack of opportunity, or energy to capitalize on opportunity.

It's not a lack of desire. It's a lack of opportunity, or energy to capitalize on opportunity.

This is why white people are having problems.. You have chances non-stop, and kids go to bed.

This is why white people are having problems..
What do you mean by that?
You have chances non-stop, and kids go to bed.
Oh I have chances, and I capitalize on them. But prior to kids it was daily. Sometimes multiple times. Everywhere. Can't do that with little people running around.

Once a week? Lol. That would suck.

I've no idea what my average is. Been with my woman 14 years now and we have 3 kids. In my house it's more like... there can be weeks or even a whole month where we don't get to have sex due to stress, being busy, it being the wrong time of month, the baby not sleeping well etc... but, then in other periods, the distractions will be gone and we will have sex every other day for a couple of weeks in a row.

Like the article says, the average number isn't that important. The important thing is that you are both generally happy with your sex life.

Nah you have sex more than that.

Not that I have cameras in your home or anything... don't look for them
There is a teddy bear on a shelf with one eye bigger than the other. I don’t recall buying it either. I swear he moved his head when we moved the bed the other day. I'm gonna leave it there for you.

Eh.... define happy. Maybe they're both happy from all the sex they're getting on the side.
Yep. And 11 times out of 10 assplay is involved in these extracurricular relatio ships.

Oh.

Seriously though, you should know that it definitely limits the opportunities for sex. Number 1 opportunity for sex for me with the wife would be after we've gone out for drinks and the 2nd would be when we're having a lie in. Both of those happen less when you have to arrange for babysitters. My kid is only 1 though, so I can assume it gets easier when they're older.

Oh.

Seriously though, you should know that it definitely limits the opportunities for sex. Number 1 opportunity for sex for me with the wife would be after we've gone out for drinks and the 2nd would be when we're having a lie in. Both of those happen less when you have to arrange for babysitters. My kid is only 1 though, so I can assume it gets easier when they're older.

No, it's gets a tad harder because you feel a little more guilty about getting caught. But you do what you have to do. It couldn't be easier when they are 1.

No, it's gets a tad harder because you feel a little more guilty about getting caught. But you do what you have to do. It couldn't be easier when they are 1.

I'm talking about the logistics, bro. It's more difficult because they're up at 6am, so that rules out the chance of morning sex. It also rules out spontaneous sex whenever the kids are awake because you shouldn't be leaving a 1 year old aake and unattended.

I didn't say it was impossible it certainly isn't, but I don't know 1 person in a loyal relationship that is having more sex after they've had kids and almost all are having it less. The people I know who have the same amount were the once a fortnight type before anyway.

Back