How often do happy couples have sex? Less than you think.

Been with my girlfriend 20 years.

Our first son turned 18 two weeks ago and we're shipping him off to college in Pittsburgh at the end of this month.

Our second son is turning 9 at the end of this month as well.

I'll be 36 in October and she turned 37 back in April.

We have more sex now than we did in our teens and our twenties, even more so than when we lived the lifestyle.

Go figure. I think it has to do with almost having an empty nest. We have only 9 more years until our second son is out on his own, only 3 or 4 years until he can stay at home and fend for himself while we go out and explore the world and live for ourselves again.

<Fedor23>

Me and my ex used to fuck twice a day for 3 years. Me and my wife average probably less than once a month.

But my wife is way hotter than my ex, so it begs the question... is it better to fuck a 6 as much as you want or fuck a 9 but only when the stars align?
Jesus lol, 2x/day for 3 years, my mind fucking boggles....

Jesus lol, 2x/day for 3 years, my mind fucking boggles....
Ever hear that men hit their sexual peak at 18 and women at 33? Well those were the exact ages we were when we met.

I bet she's still a horndog even today though. She really liked the sex.

That's gotta go both ways. If a woman denies me without medical reason, I'm going to cheat and we have nothing. I don't play that. Too many American (white, tbh) play that, and it's sick.

Yea I told my wife before we were married that I don't play the no sex BS. My corowker used to tell me how he had to leave the room just to fart or he wouldn't get sex. I told my wife if she did that to me we would be done. That funny thing is he got Diverticulitis which can be caused by holding in your farts.

LOL yeah, I have an otherwise almost idyllic marriage of almost 26 years, but there's always been a huge difference in libido....

Hmmmm spice things up, man. We’re 5 years in and still do 2-3 times a day usually. Dunno about 20 years from now, but so far our libidos have been equally strong. I’ll update this thread in 20 years.

Yea I told my wife before we were married that I don't play the no sex BS. My corowker used to tell me how he had to leave the room just to fart or he wouldn't get sex. I told my wife if she did that to me we would be done. That funny thing is he got Diverticulitis which can be caused by holding in your farts.
If this post doesn’t get your wife in the mood, nothing will.

This is the most depressing thing I have ever read.
If my wife didnt fuck me for 3 months, Id probably already have eyes on a side peace or packing up my stuff in secret... let alone 6 months... or 6 years. That is so beyond pathetic its unfathomable and I dont care how many kids you had and are waiting to leave... *uck that.
The guys are all getting action outside the marriage. Don't know about their wives.

Seems it a pretty common path to a sexless marriage. Sex is passive aggressive weapon, usually by the woman who does not have as much power otherwise. Guy initially, to get sex tries to smooth things over and capitulate/apologize, even when he does not feel at blame, just to get peace in the house and sex. Over time the guy resents being wrong, even when he is right, and stops capitulating and so the holding out of sex does not stop but he stops caring and/or finds sex elsewhere. When he stops caring it puts her in a real tough spot as most women need to feel desired and wanted to have any desire themselves. So now neither has desire and the death of sex in the marriage is complete.

Well if you're not a selfish lover, good sex is not always easy to pull off.

I don't want to just bang out my gf as fast as I can, only caring about what I get from it.
I can't enjoy myself unless she's enjoying it even more, and that takes time, attention and skill.

Poking your Weiner through your boxers for 2 minute sex 5 times a week is not nearly as fulfilling as a slow, passionate and freaky hour long session once a week.
Well i am generally that way as well but many women will tell you that they don't want you 'hero' sexing them like you are going to drive her to orgasm each and every time whether she is getting there or not. Some women are lucky like that but most are not.

Many times, most women are just not going to get there but they do still take a lot of pleasure from sex and in particular feeling their man orgasm. She can get an endorphin rush from that.

So you are likely better in having sex more even if she does not get there each time.

Story: https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/se...ess-than-you-think/ar-BBJ4v6D?ocid=spartanntp

"2017 study that appeared in the Archives of Sexual Behavior found that the average adult currently enjoys sex 54 times a year, which equates to about once a week."

Once a week? WTF. Boy, I guess unhappy couples are having sex once a year. I think this is one reason both men and women choose to have affairs.

"Failing at Trying to Have an Affair."

Story: https://www.thecut.com/2018/05/ashley-madison-to-try-to-have-an-affair.html

Does her sitting on his face count as sex?

Back