How often do happy couples have sex? Less than you think.

You've got it wrong. The average adult includes single people and couple demographics. There was a study which found that couples have a lot more sex than people who are single. At the end of the day chasing one night stands and dates doesn't yield the same consistency as having a partner at proximity all the time.

Is this the one who left you a few weeks back? How'd you mend those bridges? No sarcasm.

Yeh we hit a rough patch but we worked things out. We’re both alcoholics and that has been the root of all our problems. Things are getting better now.

I sometimes wish sex wasn’t as important for me as it is. But I pork my wife at least 2x a week. Maybe my nuts produce more semen than most men, and that gives me a stronger than average sex drive.

I don’t understand all these herbivore men. Couldn’t be bothered with sex, once or twice a week, once a week is fine by me, I don’t even desire sex more than.......

I can’t fathom not caring whether or not I fuck my wife. If that’s the case, might as well just be roommates or buddies.

We want to bone each other because we love each other and have a strong attraction to each other. Sorry, I just don’t get it. Even as I’m sitting here posting this she’s sitting beside me playing with my junk while she chats online. She wakes me up with kisses and gets on top of me. I’m always ready after a day of carpentry to get into her pants. We have sex 2-3 times a day usually. The attraction is strong, so the desire for each other is strong.

I’ll never forget my 22 year old coworker telling me he’d rather have a steak than a blowjob when I told him about Steak and Blowjob day. It’s all such a head scratcher to me.

{<huh}

Couples who hate each other hate fuck each other. That’s how they get their aggression out

While this is true, hate isn’t the only way.

That is just one passionate emotion among many others which could help a sex life along.

I've been with many married women over the years, and we certainly fucked more then once per week...

Tell your gf/wife to do kegel exercises.
And you do the male version of that exercise.

I don't know about y'all, but I'm a godamn sexual Tyrannosaurus.
They key to good sexual relationships is to find a partner that has mutual attraction on a primal level.
If you're in a relationship and not having sex, you need to burn your man-card right now!

I don’t understand all these herbivore men. Couldn’t be bothered with sex, once or twice a week, once a week is fine by me, I don’t even desire sex more than.......

I can’t fathom not caring whether or not I fuck my wife. If that’s the case, might as well just be roommates or buddies.

We want to bone each other because we love each other and have a strong attraction to each other. Sorry, I just don’t get it. Even as I’m sitting here posting this she’s sitting beside me playing with my junk while she chats online. She wakes me up with kisses and gets on top of me. I’m always ready after a day of carpentry to get into her pants. We have sex 2-3 times a day usually. The attraction is strong, so the desire for each other is strong.

I’ll never forget my 22 year old coworker telling me he’d rather have a steak than a blowjob when I told him about Steak and Blowjob day. It’s all such a head scratcher to me.

{<huh}

You didn't play by the rules and you're only a few years into marriage with a woman of a far different age. Your really playing a different game the average guy who marries the first girl willing to have sex with them long term.

@koolinkunming

Haven't you said you were close to marrying a Chinese girl at one point? Imagine if that relationship soured but you still married. How do you think the sex life would be today?

Doesn't sound very scientific.

Does it take into account age of couples or length of relationship?

You didn't play by the rules and you're only a few years into marriage with a woman of a far different age. Your really playing a different game the average guy who marries the first girl willing to have sex with them long term.

Hehe 5 years now, but touché. Rules are made to be bended.

I guess I made sure to do it right the second time, and it’s a million times better than the first time around. And because of the first time around I know a little more about how to keep the fire burning rather than letting it fizzle like it did well before this time during that first rodeo.

I still say that if you don’t have much interest in boning your own wife, there’s not much point in that relationship. Just be buddies instead.

@koolinkunming

Haven't you said you were close to marrying a Chinese girl at one point? Imagine if that relationship soured but you still married. How do you think the sex life would be today?

No, I said I WAS married to a Chinese girl for 10 years. Shoulda ended after the 5th year, for a multitude of reasons, only one of them being sex. Therefore, I’ve learned a lot about how to not let that happen again.

Basically man. She realized she was fucking up and I also fucked up a lot and a little time apart we realized what was important to us.

That's pretty much how all my relationships end. I do understand. Glad you guys made it through.

I have a really high sex drive and finding a girl who actually wants to have sex as much as I do (not simply go through the motions to placate me) is pretty low. I realized it is unfair to have that expectation so I adjusted accordingly. Getting older has helped with that. I try to keep it at twice a week though to keep me from going insane from constantly being horny.

I have a really high sex drive and finding a girl who actually wants to have sex as much as I do (not simply go through the motions to placate me) is pretty low. I realized it is unfair to have that expectation so I adjusted accordingly. Getting older has helped with that. I try to keep it at twice a week though to keep me from going insane from constantly being horny.

Lofty goal. I can’t do that, so I salute you.

5923037B-23C8-4427-A397-A18E59CD332C.gif

1-Predator-quotes.gif

having sex with the same person over will get dull and wont turn you on anymore.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back