How much money should Mark Hunt receive from Brock cheating?

Show me one time when the UFC so blatantly was okay with a fighter using PEDs? And getting fed up with it implies he doesn't do it every time. It implies he first tolerates it, but when it becomes too much, he's fed up with it.
So, you're saying he tolerated juicers from K1 and Pride all the way up until Frank Mir...and now suddenly, he's fed up?

Bout tree fiddy....nights alone with sab.....nvm.

Last edited:
"Zero point zero zero dollars."

hqdefault.jpg

Brock should be given 25% of Hunt's purse for showing a willingness to do whatever it takes to win.

Brock's attitude should be rewarded, and Hunt's DNB attitude should be punished. A 25% fine would be ok, I'd also be OK if they fine Hunt 50% for not showing a true warrior mentality.

In war, the victors do what it takes to win. Hunt wasn't willing to go the extra mile and should be punished for unsportsmanlike behavior.

He's butt sore because he lost to a WWE wrestler/fake fighter (his opinion, not mine). He didn't say a thing when Mir pissed hot. He doesn't deserve a penny of Brocks purse. Do whatever you want with it but don't give a cent to hunt. Embarrassing he even mentioned it. His pride is hurt and he's lashing out irrationally.

At least 20%. Half would be nice in addition to the loss being overturned to a no contest.

He sent me a pm... I said, Mark Hunt why are you sending me a pm on Sherdog?

He said "I need about tree-fiddy"

UFC should give him something since they might have known this was the case.

Losing your entire purse to your opponent would certainly provide incentive not to cheat.

A couple golden horse shoes up his ass.

None

Hunt is in the fight business. He should be thanking Dana and Brock for the opportunity he was given to fight a draw like Brock and should apologize for his words considering the fact that he got $700,000. How many fighters get paid like that in the UFC? Like 3 maybe?

Hunt owes Brock a lot here. He went on and on about how he would kill Brock and how he could take steroids. He can't just take that back now as if it was never stated. He is lucky and fortunate to have gotten the opportunity to showcase what he could do against Brock. The fact that he doesn't appreciate any of it is mind boggling.

You don't change the rules in retrospect. Zero.

However, going forward, I wouldn't mind seeing some adjustment that may deter fighters financially from breaking USADA bans.

B/C Lesnar was caught cheating, this did NOT allow Hunt to get a POTN bonus, b/c he couldn't perform at his best against a man who is made up of science.

(Hunt doesn't usually have a win bonus clause in his contract)

Brock didn't get a win bonus either.

This is such a fucked up slippery slope.

I do believe if a fighter pops post fight there should be a provision for the other guy... Ala not making weight.

But I dont think these rules actually exist yet... or didn't at the time of 200 in the State of Nevada.

I think 50% is fair though.

But this has nothing to do with Hunt. It already happened. Play by the rules. If the contract says he should receive compensation... so be it.

If it doesn't he could seek relief by way of civil proceedings.

And dont ever expect the UFC to do the right thing.

What the hell does that mean?

If his contract doesn't state he receive compensation, why would he be able seek relief by way of civil proceedings? Hunt vs. WME(not ZUFFA anymore) Lawyers? I don't like his odds of winning this fight either.

20%...?...He deserves something for the failed test. It would mean all fighters from then on would lose money for test failures though. I wish it would happen.

Whatever he signed on to fight for. Unless his contract had a special clause in it, that awarded him a percentage of his opponent's purse if they got popped, he gets what he gets, and should stop asking for more.

It's getting pathetic.

Back