1. The official Sherdog Store is back! Check it out! » Discuss it here! »

How much money should Mark Hunt receive from Brock cheating?

Discussion in 'UFC Discussion' started by defcon5, Jul 27, 2016.

  1. defcon5 Banned Banned

    Joined:
    Mar 11, 2015
    Messages:
    2,050
    Likes Received:
    0
    I think 51% is fair the other 49% can go to a steroid education awareness program/s.

    Thoughts?
     
  2. McgreGOATsLeft alone

    Joined:
    Mar 29, 2016
    Messages:
    8,041
    Likes Received:
    0
  3. thechoice2 Banned Banned

    Joined:
    Nov 5, 2004
    Messages:
    10,740
    Likes Received:
    0
    How much should Brock receive for Mark Hunt cheating? He did grab the fence during the fight to stop a takedown.
     
  4. ShoopNazi Purple Belt

    Joined:
    Apr 17, 2014
    Messages:
    1,981
    Likes Received:
    0
    The same amount he got from Frank Mir.
    I mean, why should winning or losing compromise his principles?

    Mark has to be consistent with the premises of his argument.
     
    Last edited: Jul 27, 2016
  5. AP_RESURRECTION Steel Belt

    Joined:
    Oct 9, 2008
    Messages:
    25,105
    Likes Received:
    400
    at this point none, but if they worked that kind of thing into future contracts, i would be fine w that, it would make sense
     
  6. Arm Barbarian Titanium Belt Platinum Member

    Joined:
    Jul 17, 2013
    Messages:
    37,423
    Likes Received:
    6,440
    Location:
    Wild West
    I would be okay with half his purse.
     
  7. dns2344 Purple Belt

    Joined:
    Jul 21, 2010
    Messages:
    2,174
    Likes Received:
    0
    The same amount anyone has ever gotten from an opponent who cheated. 0
     
    Last edited: Jul 28, 2016
  8. HIMBOB Steel Belt

    Joined:
    Apr 13, 2011
    Messages:
    32,742
    Likes Received:
    0
    Deliberate cheating should be 50% of total remuneration.
     
  9. Candy Routure Brown Belt

    Joined:
    May 4, 2015
    Messages:
    4,527
    Likes Received:
    300
    Location:
    My House, I built it.
    At least 400 million dollars.. That's only fair..
     
  10. Abezal Banned Banned

    Joined:
    Dec 12, 2011
    Messages:
    3,637
    Likes Received:
    0
    Half is fair, should be more then the weight missed punishment of 20%
     
  11. Coconut Joe Banned Banned

    Joined:
    Jun 19, 2015
    Messages:
    12,431
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Always in Philly
    I'd be more down with compensating Hunt prior to his recent habitual bitching. All angry and begging for more $ is weak.
     
  12. helltoupee Black Belt

    Joined:
    Sep 23, 2015
    Messages:
    7,487
    Likes Received:
    452
    Location:
    on one wheel
    So you mean to tell me that if I enter a bicycle race using a motorcycle, I should be able to keep the profits for first place?
     
  13. daltonames Black Belt

    Joined:
    Dec 27, 2015
    Messages:
    6,288
    Likes Received:
    1,159
    Well it's not in the rules, so he'll get nothing. But I agree with hunt, if you give up 20% of your purse for missing weight, then you should give up more than that if you get popped. But it's not in the rules now, so he won't get a penny. But they should put it in for the future.
     
  14. Blanqa Blanqua Sherdog God Belt

    Joined:
    Feb 25, 2013
    Messages:
    19,655
    Likes Received:
    8,175
    I'd flip those values but, Yep pretty much spot on.

    Great suggestion.
     
  15. defcon5 Banned Banned

    Joined:
    Mar 11, 2015
    Messages:
    2,050
    Likes Received:
    0

    so nothing was ever stipulated on the roid punishment payouts?
     
  16. Blanqa Blanqua Sherdog God Belt

    Joined:
    Feb 25, 2013
    Messages:
    19,655
    Likes Received:
    8,175
    Is it three cheaters in a row?

    Hunt deserves compensation IMO.
     
  17. 25% sounds good.
     
  18. HIMBOB Steel Belt

    Joined:
    Apr 13, 2011
    Messages:
    32,742
    Likes Received:
    0
    And you think that is fair?
     
  19. Brit_Brawler Silver Belt

    Joined:
    Jul 24, 2006
    Messages:
    11,171
    Likes Received:
    678
    Location:
    somewhere having tea and crumpets
    How much should he get? Fuck all-none the greedy bastard
     
  20. Rematch Female oil checking = AWESOMENESS!!!!!

    Joined:
    Feb 10, 2006
    Messages:
    26,899
    Likes Received:
    270
    Nothing. The punishment for being caught is sufficient.
     

Share This Page

  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.