How much money should Mark Hunt receive from Brock cheating?

He did not, that's my point.

So he can't get fed up with something? He just has to act out every time something happens to which he disagrees in the slightest?

so nothing was ever stipulated on the roid punishment payouts?
if there was a rule, there would be no need for angry rants, the commission would prob make it happen just like they do with weight cutting issues

The fact is, usada shouldnt make profit off this. Mark Hunt should get that percentage instead. Stop hating on Hunt. He's over the top angry, we get that, but I think he has a reason to be.

So he can't get fed up with something? He just has to act out every time something happens to which he disagrees in the slightest?
That's what's so peculiar about it. He's certainly entitled to be "fed up and act out every time" but he doesn't.

Look at all his losses and show me one time where he was ANYWHERE near this vocal about his opponent afterwards.

He sounds insane at times.
I truly believe he's motivated by the potential $$$$.

He should get $50 million for pain and suffering.

Being that Hunt puts minimal butts in the seats....NONE. He is coming across as petty and desperate. He said he would KO Brock, juiced or not. Now that he was embarrassed and dominated, he wants compensation for his ego. He is contributing to the generation of "victimization" and "entitlement". We should be demonizing his poor behavior and attitude!

Whatever the percentage is when you don't make weight + an additional 20% because it was a PED and you fought under the influence...

All of it. That would be an effective deterrent for those thinking of juicing.

That's what's so peculiar about it. He's certainly entitled to be "fed up and act out every time" but he doesn't.

Look at all his losses and show me one time where he was ANYWHERE near this vocal about his opponent afterwards.

He sounds insane at times.
I truly believe he's motivated by the potential $$$$.

Show me one time when the UFC so blatantly was okay with a fighter using PEDs? And getting fed up with it implies he doesn't do it every time. It implies he first tolerates it, but when it becomes too much, he's fed up with it.

He's entitled to none but he should get something. In future contracts it should be written that if your opponent pops you get a cut of his purse and ppv points.

All of it.. plus his car plus his house oh and his dog.

You goofs.. really now PRO sports.

I like Hunt, so I wouldn't object if they threw him a few bones.

But it's his own fault, so I think he's really mad at himself. He should have held out for more money when he found out that Dana was talking about Brock, when he told him to be ready for UFC 200. He had them over a barrel, and probably could have gotten at least another mil. And he deserved more money to fight that obvious roid monster.

Nothing. He won the lotto when he signed to fight Brock. Hes bellator material at best . Sloppy deadweight

Hunt's show pay vs Mir in March

Hunt's show pay vs Brock in July

He already got his pay bump.

Back