How much money should Mark Hunt receive from Brock cheating?

Hes lucky if he gets a deuce deuce of coors light from brock

cheat? how much did he recive from mir or pezao? from pezao the bonus of the fight of the night...but not part of his salary...
when everybody is on roids and ped's, you can't call them cheaters

at least half of brocks total pay for the fight

The UFC should give him about 15% of Brock's salary.

Andy got fined by 30% of his purse.

How much does the contract stipulate he should get? That much.

I'd say about tree fiddy should about do it.

So you mean to tell me that if I enter a bicycle race using a motorcycle, I should be able to keep the profits for first place?

If his pay was based on performance, (ie winner gets 1 mil loser 500k) I'd agree with you. But Hunt also made almost 5x as much as he made in his last two fights (160K show) vs 700K show at UFC 200. If he has a win bonus, maybe throw him that. But if he doesn't, not a dime. He took that fight knowing Bork might be juiced, and he was compensated very fairly for that risk. And the whining is getting old honestly. If he thinks he can make more going and fighting in Bellator or K-1 more power to him when his contract is up.

y8cjq8.jpg

This is such a fucked up slippery slope.

I do believe if a fighter pops post fight there should be a provision for the other guy... Ala not making weight.

But I dont think these rules actually exist yet... or didn't at the time of 200 in the State of Nevada.

I think 50% is fair though.

But this has nothing to do with Hunt. It already happened. Play by the rules. If the contract says he should receive compensation... so be it.

If it doesn't he could seek relief by way of civil proceedings.

And dont ever expect the UFC to do the right thing.

If his pay was based on performance, (ie winner gets 1 mil loser 500k) I'd agree with you. But Hunt also made almost 5x as much as he made in his last two fights (160K show) vs 700K show at UFC 200. If he has a win bonus, maybe throw him that. But if he doesn't, not a dime. He took that fight knowing Bork might be juiced, and he was compensated very fairly for that risk. And the whining is getting old honestly. If he thinks he can make more going and fighting in Bellator or K-1 more power to him when his contract is up.

B/C Lesnar was caught cheating, this did NOT allow Hunt to get a POTN bonus, b/c he couldn't perform at his best against a man who is made up of science.

(Hunt doesn't usually have a win bonus clause in his contract)

The same amount he got from Frank Mir.
I mean, why should winning or losing compromise his principles?

Mark has to be consistent with the premises of his argument.

Did he ask for a part of Mir's purse?

Last edited:
He should get 0, and released from the promotion. Don't sign up to fight, knowing the other got a pass, then bitch for weeks. He has lost a lot of fans I think, and not because he lost the fight.

$0

But I do wish they would set up some ground rules on this for future violations.

30% to opposing fighter in the event that fighter tested clean
20% to USADA/UFC for drug testing program

* Does not include win or peformance bonus which would go directly to the clean opponent
* PPV buys not included in any fine

So in this case:

$750k to Hunt
$500k to UFC/USADA for future testing, research, etc.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back