How much money should Mark Hunt receive from Brock cheating?

What gains are you talking about? When did he make them, when did he start taking these steroids, and how long until those steroids he took are out of his system to the point where he's not cheating?

Clearly you are retarded.

None, He got his contracted amount plus whatever bonus he was paid for his shitty performance.

yea, i would say 40-50% would be what i would consider "fair".

tumblr_lq55t6IXLl1qfjko2o1_r1_500.gif

Yeah, it would be great to set the precedent for the UFC to invent monetary fines on the spot. Hopefully they start fining fighters like Mark and DC who give really shit boring performances.

None. Hunt had zero moments of success in the fight, he looked awful. He didnt even do anything to earn his own pay. He looked like a king of the cage level fighter.

Excuse me for sounding like a broken record but :

AND BEING BANNED FOR 2 WHOLE YEARS ISN'T ENOUGH INCENTIVE NOT TO CHEAT? <36><36><36>
It's certainly incentive. But the added component of handing over your entire purse to the opponent adds another layer. And in the Lesnar situation, the ban doesn't much matter for a guy who was likely only in it for one fight. In his mind, it could have been as simple as, "let me go scratch the itch to fight again, gain some added exposure for my Summerslam appearance, and collect a fat check." Knowing that he'd have to hand over his entire check would have preempted this entire situation.

By the way, that DC meme is completely played out.

I like Hunt but since when has the opponent of a failed drug cheat ever gotten extra cash? Just Give Hunt 10k so he'll hush up.

Mark should give Brock half his purse for being such a whiny bitch

I would like to see it treated as if a fighter missed weight. 20% of their purse goes to their opponent. The SAC can fine them too I guess, I dont really give a fuck about that. This should be in general, not just for hunt/lesnar imo

So you mean to tell me that if I enter a bicycle race using a motorcycle, I should be able to keep the profits for first place?

Yeah, you're obviously more clever than the rest of the racers in that situation :D. Plus you could bust out a cool line like "that's why you don't bring a bicycle to a chopper race" and ride off into the sunset. What was your point again...?

It's certainly incentive. But the added component of handing over your entire purse to the opponent adds another layer. And in the Lesnar situation, the ban doesn't much matter for a guy who was likely only in it for one fight. In his mind, it could have been as simple as, "let me go scratch the itch to fight again, gain some added exposure for my Summerslam appearance, and collect a fat check." Knowing that he'd have to hand over his entire check would have preempted this entire situation.

Not very likely. Brock would've still fought regardless. Remember.....he has a shitload of money already. He just wanted to fight again instead of that fake crap. Too bad he got caught. But at least he got to, as you so eloquently put it, "scratch the itch" and show that he still knows his way around the octagon(even though his stand-up is still garbage).

By the way, that DC meme is completely played out.

Hmmm...You're right.
Hc0dn0E.gif
Hc0dn0E.gif
Hc0dn0E.gif

Laughing Brock is so much better. Thanks.

Back