How much do you drink after work to unwind?

I tracked my drinking in January and found I got drunk 13 days, moderately drank 7, and was alcohol-free 11.

So far February has been alcohol free. I smoke or dab daily and have for virtually two decades.

funny enough, i stopped smoking weed on a regular basis a while ago. the only time i do, is when i play on bike-riding. bike-riding on weed is fucking awesome. nick diaz does it right.
Well, if nick does it, it must be good

How he beat Gomi in Pride, high as a mother fucker, ill never know

Respest to the 209 ever since

None, just have never been able to stop once I get going. 1 -3 is not enough and too much for me (if that makes sense).
Even on weekends I avoid the booze. Because I know I'll go overboard and 1 day is not enough to recover.

Zima is the worst alcoholic beverages of my generation. It had a weird ginger ale taste.
Ah i see, thought you were playing on my name! Ya alco bastard. Gonna look for this Zima shit tomorrow

a whole bunch of people who cant handle reality in this thread.

Usually I get a handle of vodka and mix it with a 12 pack of bud light. Keeps the edge off

If was a long work day i'll focus mainly on a recovery shake before bed. Only time i drink alcohol is on my day off during the summer at my brother in law/sisters pool.

I'm turned off of drink a bit now. I feel like I've done damage already from binge drinking in my teens and 20s.

Every now and then I'll take valium to relax from anxiety. But careful not to take them regularly.

Used to go to the pub every night at 15/16, even 17. Since then its been pretty strictly a weekend thing unless I'm backpacking. I dunno how you guys cope drinking every night

I tracked my drinking in January and found I got drunk 13 days, moderately drank 7, and was alcohol-free 11.

So far February has been alcohol free. I smoke or dab daily and have for virtually two decades.
I think I was alcohol free 11 days in 2015.

I think I was alcohol free 11 days in 2015.
Same here, about five or six years I was an everyday drinker.
I didn't get too tore up though, very seldom blackout drunk. I'm getting older now though and can feel how to keep on would be detrimental.

Back