How much do you drink after work to unwind?

you drink 8 cans of beer every time you get home from work? dude you have a problem

Yeah that was exactly my thoughts. Replace that shit with something positive in your life. Get a hobby. Go for a walk. SOMETHING besides 1/2 case of beer a night.

Interesting.

Which brand? American beers can be diluted, irrespective of what they list as the strength. I've lost count of American colleagues that I've taken to the pub and they lose their shit after 5 pints.

Still 6-8 of most strengths on a week night is pretty boozy.

Um yeah. I would lose it.

2 beers for me, I keep myself in check. When I grab that third, I'm just like "WTF are you doing? There ain't no party here - It's Tuesday." And I put it back in the fridge.

Usually one bottle of wine hits the spot. If it's beer, 4 12 oz bottles or 3 pints will do it. I try to stay away from beer tho, because it's easier to keep going w/ it and the carbonation mixed w/ some foods gives me some hellish heartburn.

Why the need to self medicate? Get off work, get your shit done that you need to do....then close your eyes and get your ass to bed.

teetotaler for the most part.

Usually prefer weed, but I've drastically cut back because it was getting to be less than fun that it was before. That's kind of the great thing about it though. Go a few weeks without smoking it and your tolerance goes way down and you can appreciate it again.

Interesting.

Which brand? American beers can be diluted, irrespective of what they list as the strength. I've lost count of American colleagues that I've taken to the pub and they lose their shit after 5 pints.

Still 6-8 of most strengths on a week night is pretty boozy.

Really? I've never heard that before and my experience is that the ABV seems pretty accurate. 5 pints of something 6%+ would get most people.

I prefer working out to unwind. Sex helps too.

Drinking during the week makes me feel shitty at work the next day.

I work 3-11 so normally when I get home I watch SportsCenter, read a little and then pass out. Exciting I know...

I used to drink like 3 times a week on Wednesdays during mid work week and Fridays and Saturdays.

Then after that I got sick

I usually drink about a half of glass of whiskey at the end of work to take off the edge. I have a stressful job.

It's a myth that drinking or smoking helps you "unwind" after work. The fact that your tense later in the day and those thing help is most likely due to your chemical addiction on said substances.

Back