How much do you drink after work to unwind?

Zopiclone, close to zolpidem. They have a metallic taste
I've... never heard of Zopiclone. Well versed with Zolpidem

So this Zopiclone shit causes serious withdrawals? As in close to Zanax? Dafuq?!?!

I've found Zolpidem withdrawals to be minor at best. 10% of the zanny WD feeling, and just a lack of being able to stay asleep. The WD feeling ends after a day, and after a couple nights I'm able to stay asleep for ~6 hours

So why the fuck would they give you that Zopiclone shit?

I've... never heard of Zopiclone. Well versed with Zolpidem

So this Zopiclone shit causes serious withdrawals? As in close to Zanax? Dafuq?!?!

I've found Zolpidem withdrawals to be minor at best. 10% of the zanny WD feeling, and just a lack of being able to stay asleep. The WD feeling ends after a day, and after a couple nights I'm able to stay asleep for ~6 hours

So why the fuck would they give you that Zopiclone shit?
They are highly prescribed in europe for sleep problems, but theres so much black market zops flying around on the street. A lot of ppl abuse them, especially here in dublin

Mixed with alcohol, you're just asking to be locked up. It makes you blackout worse than xanex and thats saying a lot!

I unwind by doing something constructive rather than destructive.

I used to drink a Couple tall boys or quite a few fingers of rye. Now I do none with much better results. I didn't stop drinking, I still do but as a recreation or socially and not so much self medicating for stress

You said you do be home by 8.30. I presumed you needed to be up for 3 a.m for being home that early

oh, gotcha lol. yeah, i wake up fairly early, at 6:30am. but as we all know, it takes a bit of time to unwind for sleep after drinking, so i make sure to plan for that.

oh, gotcha lol. yeah, i wake up fairly early, at 6:30am. but as we all know, it takes a bit of time to unwind for sleep after drinking, so i make sure to plan for that.
Try some chamomile tea. Before I started drinking it id be awake half the night after drinking beer. Now, id be asleep a half hour after me last can. It works man

I find the problem with alcohol is that it never gets you to the right head. For me, that has lead to situations of abuse as I chase that buzz.
Two drinks is where I have to draw my line. It just doesn't feel any better than that.
Good wiskey and craft beer ca still be enjoyed in moderation.

Not to be a vocal pothead, but weed can chill me out without ever having the urge to abuse it.

I smoke weed

Same here. I try not to drink until the weekend. I used to drink a few beers at least every other night but decided to cut it out for multiple reasons. I only feel "better" for the first 2-3 beers then I start feeling like a depressed asshole. Then I have a hangover. Decided that wasn't very appealing.

But I'll probably have a few this week since I'm out of green. I've been smoking keef all weekend. I hate having to resort to drinking. And it's terrible for you physically.

I find the problem with alcohol is that it never gets you to the right head. For me, that has lead to situations of abuse as I chase that buzz.
Two drinks is where I have to draw my line. It just doesn't feel any better than that.
Good wiskey and craft beer ca still be enjoyed in moderation.

Not to be a vocal pothead, but weed can chill me out without ever having the urge to abuse it.
Amen dude. A few good draft craft beers after smoking is awesome. There's a place a mile away that has a weekly changing draft menu and it's always 75% made up of stuff I've never heard of. And I've been trying beers like that for quite some time. I'm not much of a talker but get me high as shit and put 1-2 11% beers in me and I'll start blabbing shit.

the marijuana maintenance program is the life for me.

That shit gives me anxiety so I avoid it

Silence your lies. Weed will cure your future cancer and lead to world peace if you smoke it. Alcohol kills babies... Baby killer. Can't believe they let people like you breed.

Same here. I try not to drink until the weekend. I used to drink a few beers at least every other night but decided to cut it out for multiple reasons. I only feel "better" for the first 2-3 beers then I start feeling like a depressed asshole. Then I have a hangover. Decided that wasn't very appealing.

But I'll probably have a few this week since I'm out of green. I've been smoking keef all weekend. I hate having to resort to drinking. And it's terrible for you physically.
After smoking consistently, do you find yourself with the 'head of flesh' feel? A couple days of smoking and my head is packed with cotton. I never have the urge to go in more than once or twice per week. This is stated as an infrequent smoker.

And I am not judging.

Amen dude. A few good draft craft beers after smoking is awesome. There's a place a mile away that has a weekly changing draft menu and it's always 75% made up of stuff I've never heard of. And I've been trying beers like that for quite some time. I'm not much of a talker but get me high as shit and put 1-2 11% beers in me and I'll start blabbing shit.
Social anxiety, eh?

To echo Brodels, a few puffs and a beer are a match made in heaven.

This is a part of my hiking routine.

After smoking consistently, do you find yourself with the 'head of flesh' feel? A couple days of smoking and my head is packed with cotton. I never have the urge to go in more than once or twice per week. This is stated as an infrequent smoker.

And I am not judging.
I really don't feel less cloudy (if that's what you mean) when I take breaks from smoking. I don't really feel different at all. I smoke daily if possible. But when I do take a break, the first few days are a little difficult. After that I feel ok. But I've always been a high stress high anxiety person so I prefer the slightly calmer feeling I have during the day when I'm not actually "high" but smoking at night.

yes. And I don't like most people.
Hey, id rather a cousin die than my dogs, like most ppl

If most ppl answer truthfully, they prefer animals more than ppl

funny enough, i stopped smoking weed on a regular basis a while ago. the only time i do, is when i play on bike-riding. bike-riding on weed is fucking awesome. nick diaz does it right.

Back