How much do you drink after work to unwind?

At least a bottle of red or half a bottle of whiskey washed down with 50-60mg of diazepam.

And I'm a god damn sexual tyranasourus.
Worst donkey puncher ever.

Funniest donkey puncher ever.

Two cups of tea maybe three if I'm feeling crazy, cap the night with some chamomile. Woo!

Don't drink

I prefer vodka enemas

None, maybe a bedtime tea later on in the night. The wife needs the liquor cause when I get home I get right to annoying her!

Id usually have 6-8 cans of beer. No more than that, otherwise im going to be hanging

Are we talking teeny tiny American low % beers or proper Euro/near pint sized 5% and up beers?

10 beers after work and some hits from the bong gets me relaxed=D

500ml cans. Usually 4.5%

Interesting.

Which brand? American beers can be diluted, irrespective of what they list as the strength. I've lost count of American colleagues that I've taken to the pub and they lose their shit after 5 pints.

Still 6-8 of most strengths on a week night is pretty boozy.

Three tequila shots while you drink three or four beers can reset any mind into nirvana.

I rarely drink on work nights anymore. On most nights, I can leave my work at work and I'm not stressed at home.

4-6 beers and weed. I'm starting an alcohol cleanse today though. I need to drop some of the bloat that's been forming due to winter hibernation.
It's counterproductive to my workouts too.

Back