How much do you drink after work to unwind?

Zimo

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Id usually have 6-8 cans of beer. No more than that, otherwise im going to be hanging

I smoke weed

At least a bottle of red or half a bottle of whiskey washed down with 50-60mg of diazepam.

And I'm a god damn sexual tyranasourus.

At least a bottle of red or half a bottle of whiskey washed down with 50-60mg of diazepam.
60mg of valium! God help ya if you had to withdraw from that

The docs gave me diazepam to get me off zopiclone.

I don't find diazepam addictive, zop on the other hand is real cold turkey when you stop taking it.

If I ever disappear from Sherdog it's not cause I've walked away, it's because I've died in my sleep.

If I told you how many zops I ended up taking a night, people would call me a liar. So I'll keep that to myself.

Depends on what day of the week. On a weekday I'll maybe have 2 or 3. On a weekend I'll sometimes go until I black out.

The docs gave me diazepam to get me off zopiclone.

I don't find diazepam addictive, zop on the other hand is real cold turkey when you stop taking it.
Ive been there man. I took copious amounts of the 7.5mg zimovane/zopiclone for weeks on end like 10 years ago, thought I was dyin when I quit. Was fuckin horrible. Up there with xanax withdrawal

If I ever disappear from Sherdog it's not cause I've walked away, it's because I've died in my sleep.

If I told you how many zops I ended up taking a night, people would call me a liar. So I'll keep that to myself.
Well I took 30 7.5mg tabs in one day during my benzos phase. I felt like I was the closest thing to death one can be when I quit c/d.

How much did you take?

My body is weak now, so I can't abuse it like I used to in my 20's. Two to three 12 oz cans a night on average. Four to five when I get really crazy. I really miss drugs.

I don't drink every night after work but when I do I only have 2 or 3. Weekends are a different story.

My body is not able to tolerate alcohol like it used to. I drink on average one night a week but its not because of some moral code lol Even if i only have 2 beers or 2 hard shots my energy levels the following day are way off. I just dont have my mojo so i try to just drink once a week with 3 shots max. That's only in weeks that i dont go out with friends.

i'll drink a beer or two, and then a shot or two. but i only drink about two or three times a week after work. i try doing every other day to recover. my reward for busting my ass. because i'm worth it lol.

My body is not able to tolerate alcohol like it used to. I drink on average one night a week but its not because of some moral code lol Even if i only have 2 beers or 2 hard shots my energy levels the following day are way off. I just dont have my mojo so i try to just drink once a week with 3 shots max. That's only in weeks that i dont go out with friends.

i hear you. that's why i don't drink past eight. i make sure to be home by eight-thirty to get a good sleep.

you drink 8 cans of beer every time you get home from work? dude you have a problem

3 beers

Then 3 more

Then kick myself for not getting a 12 pack

And then realise I'm an alcoholic

Then order pizza

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ruckus245
Back