How many top 10 wins Khabib and Conor each have?

Which ones do like?

UFC's weight class rankings tend to be the best in regards to the top 10. That's not to say they're perfect, but other places are just plain awful. Their 11-15 gets sloppy, in my opinion where some places like RankingsMMA do it better though.

Places like Fightmatrix and Sherdog are high inconsistent though.

So fighting someone you know had no training camp is equal to fighting someone who had a full camp?
Sorry, but you are making such an asinine point
I never said that tho.I literally said he gassed because of no training camp.But i also said he also gassed because of Conor's body kicks.They effect you as a motherfucker. Like i said before i think Chad would have won the fight if he had full camp but he didn't and lost the fight.Conor beat number 1 ranked fighter of the division at the end of the day.Just get over it.

Blame this on Conor, since Nate wanted the fight to be at LW, COnor demanded it to be at WW.
Nate beat Conor at WW so Conor wanted to beat him at WW.Simple as that.If the third fight happens,it will be at 155 probably.

again, It was not at LW and they are both unranked at WW.
So he did not beat any ranked opponent in Nate.
Fair enough

I never said that tho.I literally said he gassed because of no training camp.But i also said he also gassed because of Conor's body kicks.They effect you as a motherfucker. Like i said before i think Chad would have won the fight if he had full camp but he didn't and lost the fight.Conor beat number 1 ranked fighter of the division at the end of the day.Just get over it.
Actually, it is you who needs to get over this dream.
You said yourself. Full camp Mendes would have kicked COnor's ass.
So why would you count this as a normal victory if you know Mendes was handicapped? That's a hypocrite move.

Actually, it is you who needs to get over this dream.
You said yourself. Full camp Mendes would have kicked COnor's ass.
So why would you count this as a normal victory if you know Mendes was handicapped? That's a hypocrite move.
Just because i said he would doesn't make it a fact that Chad would beat Conor.There is a good chance of Conor catching Chad and KO'ing him.

UFC's weight class rankings tend to be the best in regards to the top 10. That's not to say they're perfect, but other places are just plain awful. Their 11-15 gets sloppy, in my opinion where some places like RankingsMMA do it better though.

Places like Fightmatrix and Sherdog are high inconsistent though.
UFC doesn't include fighters outside the UFC. Which doesn't affect LW or FW that much. But, in the higher weightclasses, there are quite a few fighters from other orgs that should be in the top 15 over UFC guys.

Also, they like to use their rankings to bolster PPVs and fighters by sky rocketting fighters that have a fight coming up with a big name(i.e. Siver & Diaz suddenly being top 5-10 when they fight McGregor).

But if you like them, look through them and post all McGregor's and Khabib's ranked wins.

Just because i said he would doesn't make it a fact that Chad would beat Conor.There is a good chance of Conor catching Chad and KO'ing him.
not if the first round is any indication of it.
If Chad had gas, he would either end COnor (who would gas) or it would be an easy UD for him.

Again, Chad is nto a new fighter. He has been kicked plenty and NEVER gassed even on a 5 rounds fight.
Conor, on the other hand, is famous for gassing HARD after the second round.

But even if the chances for COnor were remote for a victory (if Chad had full camp), I am not saying ti would happen.
Bottom line, we both understand the dynamic of this fight would change drastically.

So I merely think this should not count as a normal victory for Conor. That's all.

Khabib has 5:

Barboza
Johnson
RDA
Healy
Tibau

Iaquinta was 11 at the time.

Conor also has 5:

Siver
Poirier
Aldo
Mendes
Alvarez

The Diaz fight was at 170 where both were unranked.
Silver doesn't count. He went from 14 to 9 AFTER the McGregor fight was announced.

UFC doesn't include fighters outside the UFC. Which doesn't affect LW or FW that much. But, in the higher weightclasses, there are quite a few fighters from other orgs that should be in the top 15 over UFC guys.

Also, they like to use their rankings to bolster PPVs and fighters by sky rocketting fighters that have a fight coming up with a big name(i.e. Siver & Diaz suddenly being top 5-10 when they fight McGregor).

But if you like them, look through them and post all McGregor's and Khabib's ranked wins.

That's objectively not true. At best they may move one slot over. Sivir has been as high as top 4 I believe. Was top 10 before match up with Conor. Same with Nate who had beaten 6th ranked MJ before fighting Conor. People just like to make up rhetorical nonsense.

Most other rankings are not consistent at all. They put too much value on guys from other organizations, and they also look at things at face value more than in-depth. I.e. someone that has squeaked by five wins in a row will get a nod over 3 KO wins. It shows in a lot of inconsistency where their rankings are always fluctuating. This is clear when you saw someone like Michael Johnson consistently get ranked at 15ish or lower by these sites, but would clearly beat his peers at that rankings with ease.

khabob was gifted a title after going the distance with a one-legged real estate agent

conor ko'ed the FW GOAT to earn his first UFC belt

i think that answers your question
Actually, no. His question wasn't that at all.

Siver was only top 10 because he was fighting Conor, doesn't count

Khabib has 5:

Barboza
Johnson
RDA
Healy
Tibau

Iaquinta was 11 at the time.

Conor also has 5:

Siver
Poirier
Aldo
Mendes
Alvarez

The Diaz fight was at 170 where both were unranked.

Diaz just spanked Michael Johnson before fighting McGregor a few months later.

He was definitely ranked.

khabob was gifted a title after going the distance with a one-legged real estate agent

conor ko'ed the FW GOAT to earn his first UFC belt

i think that answers your question
No need insult Khabib or Al. Both are ligit badasses and Khabib has been terrifying as of late.

No need insult Khabib or Al. Both are ligit badasses and Khabib has been terrifying as of late.

what's the insult?

khabib got a free belt by beating a guy who didn't make champ weight, took the fight on a day's notice, and was ranked 13 or something

al is a real estate agent by trade, and he has a really bad knee that has kept him out of fighting for years

all FAX ON FAX ON FAX ON FAX

That's fucking hilarious lmao. Arlovski, Herring, and Sylvia top 5 when Fedor beat them? Same with that entire Top 10 list except for fluke Rogers. HW really was absolute garbage back then though so who knows.
Arlovski and Sylvia were multiple time UFC champions. Sylvia was literally fighting for the UFC title the fight before Fedor fought him.
What have Mendes and Poirier done exactly?

Sivir was top 10 before match up with Conor
maxresdefault.jpg

No, he wasn't. He moved to #10 by defeating unranked Charles Rosa, for whatever silly reason.

Last edited:
RDA was ranked #5 one day before Khabib fight. Khabib was #7
MJ was ranked #6 five days before Khabib fight
Barboza was ranked #4 few days before Khabib fight

Source: UFC.com/rankings

Arlovski and Sylvia were multiple time UFC champions. Sylvia was literally fighting for the UFC title the fight before Fedor fought him.
What have Mendes and Poirier done exactly?

maxresdefault.jpg

No, he wasn't. He moved to #10 by defeating unranked Charles Rosa, for whatever silly reason.

Because he won the fight. lmao

Conor haters proving again to be inept. Dennis was a top 10 fighter. Deal with it.

Because he won the fight. lmao

Conor haters proving again to be inept. Dennis was a top 10 fighter. Deal with it.
You don't gain rankings from beating guys lesser ranked than you. You never have.
By your rationale you can become champion without defeating an active champion.

You don't gain rankings from beating guys lesser ranked than you. You never have.
By your rationale you can become champion without defeating an active champion.

You do when the guy in front of you loses their fight. smh, spend less time hating Conor, and more focusing on your lack of sense!

Back