How many top 10 wins Khabib and Conor each have?

Conor's resume is no stronger than Brock Lesnar's.
Both of their resumes are weak compared to the greatest of the sport.
What the fuck? Lmaooo why you lying though

khabob was gifted a title after going the distance with a one-legged real estate agent

conor ko'ed the FW GOAT to earn his first UFC belt

i think that answers your question

Ummm he was ready to fight Tony. It is not his fault that Tony got hurt. It certainly was not his fault that Conor would rather be stripped than fight Tony or Khabib. Hell he was going to fight Max and Max could not make it.

Khabib was ready to fight all of them and if anyone is to blame it is Conor.

Simply by being a contender in the UFC you should be fighting top 10 fighters in your division.
After Conor beat a top 5 opponent in Poirier he beat an unranked opponent in Siver. After Khabib beat a top 5 opponent in Barboza he beat an unranked opponent in Raging Al.
Their resumes are weak compared to greats. Just accept that reality.
Siver was 10 when he fought conor

Conor - 4 ranked wins

#1 fighters defeated (2):
Alvarez

Aldo
Top 5 fighters defeated (2):
Mendes
Poirier
Top 10 fighters defeated (0):

Khabib - 4 ranked wins

#1 fighters defeated (0):

Barboza
dos Anjos
Top 10 fighters defeated (2):
Johnson
Healy

And to put it into perspective, here's Fedor's list:

Fedor - 12 ranked HW wins

#1 fighters defeated (1):
Nogueira 1
Top 5 fighters defeated (5):
Nogueira 3
Cro Cop
Arlovski
Sylvia
Herring
Top 10 fighters defeated (6):
Coleman 1
Hunt
Randleman
Schilt
Rogers
Fujita

Both Conor/Nate fights took place at WW and neither of them were ranked at WW.
Nate doesn't get the distinction of beating a #1 fighter either. He beat the #1 FW at WW.

Do you have top ten wins for jon jones, silva and gsp?

Prob thread there somewhere

Nogueira 1
Nogueira 3
Cro Cop
Arlovski
Sylvia
Herring
Coleman 1
Hunt
Randleman
Schilt
Rogers
Fujita

I think Coleman 2 was ranked too, to be sure found this

It say Coleman 2 #4 and Coleman 1 #9, it also have Sobral at #8 for what's worth

If link is legit number rise to 14 top 10 ranked wins

Ummm he was ready to fight Tony. It is not his fault that Tony got hurt. It certainly was not his fault that Conor would rather be stripped than fight Tony or Khabib. Hell he was going to fight Max and Max could not make it.

Khabib was ready to fight all of them and if anyone is to blame it is Conor.
Khabib would have fought conor if he was champ when conor beat Aldo, but instead he got hurt repeatedly so we had the winner of alvarez vs RDA instead. There is even an interview with Conor before he won the FW belt saying he expected his LW fight would be against khabib to become double champ. So STFU blaming Conor.

What the fuck? Lmaooo why you lying though
Conor - 4 ranked wins

Alvarez
Aldo
Mendes
Poirier

Brock - 4 ranked wins

***Couture*** (depends if you're considering this UFC rankings or world wide rankings. top 5 if going by world wide rankings)
Mir
Carwin
Top 10 fighters defeated (1):
Herring

Aldo is clearly going to be the best fighter on on the list but Mir and Couture are more accomplished than Alvarez and Mendes.
Brock and Conor have very similar careers. Incredibly short time on top. Lots of hype. Changed the PPV game.

Conor - 4 ranked wins

Alvarez
Aldo
Mendes
Poirier

Brock - 4 ranked wins

***Couture*** (depends if you're considering this UFC rankings or world wide rankings. top 5 if going by world wide rankings)
Mir
Carwin
Top 10 fighters defeated (1):
Herring

Aldo is clearly going to be the best fighter on on the list but Mir and Couture are more accomplished than Alvarez and Mendes.
Brock and Conor have very similar careers. Incredibly short time on top. Lots of hype. Changed the PPV game.
The numbers by the name mean absolutely nothing

Let go of them

Brock's resume isn't even comparable and neither are his total accomplishments in the sport. Even his W:L ratio is trash compared to Mcgregor's despite having less than half the fights

The numbers by the name mean absolutely nothing

Let go of them

Brock's resume isn't even comparable and neither are his total accomplishments in the sport. Even his W:L ratio is trash compared to Mcgregor's despite having less than half the fights
Brock never fought unranked opponents, Conor has. It makes a difference. Khabib is currently 26-0... 16 of those wins are literally irrelevant though.
If you take away Conor's unranked victories his record is 4-1. Kind of similar to Brock's record, don't you think?

Khabib has four

Pat Healy
RDA
Barboza
Johnson

Conor has five

Poirier
Aldo
Mendes
Alvarez
Diaz

I could be wrong tho
Conor is 3.
Mendes was short notice.
Diaz was not top 10 (on his first fight). Shouldn't have become a top 10 by beating Conor (outside LW), so we know this was fake top 10.

Conor - 4 ranked wins

Alvarez

Aldo
Mendes
Poirier

Khabib - 4 ranked wins

Barboza
dos Anjos
Johnson
Healy

And to put it into perspective, here's Fedor's list:

Nogueira 1
Nogueira 3
Cro Cop
Arlovski
Sylvia
Herring
Coleman 1
Hunt
Randleman
Schilt
Rogers
Fujita

Both Conor/Nate fights took place at WW and neither of them were ranked at WW.
Nate doesn't get the distinction of beating a #1 fighter either. He beat the #1 FW at WW.
giphy.gif

Khabib has 5:

Barboza
Johnson
RDA
Healy
Tibau

Iaquinta was 11 at the time.

Conor also has 5:

Siver
Poirier
Aldo
Mendes
Alvarez

The Diaz fight was at 170 where both were unranked.

Pretty sure Siver magically appeared in the top 10 after the Conor fight was announced..

Conor - 4 ranked wins

Alvarez

Aldo
Mendes
Poirier

Khabib - 4 ranked wins

Barboza
dos Anjos
Johnson
Healy
Your list is flat out false

As soon as official UFC rankings started in 2013, Siver was a top 5 ranked FW

https://web.archive.org/web/20130205013040/http://www.ufc.com/rankings

Siver was consistently top 5-10 until when Conor beat him

-Siver was a top 10 win for Conor.

I don't know why people exclude Siver, yet then name drop people like Haley and Tibau as top 10 wins for Khabib.

-Brandao may have also been ranked top 10 when Conor beat him as Brandao was coming off winning TUF

-Mendes was the #1 ranked contender when Conor beat him

- Aldo and Alvarez were wins over actual current champions, which hold far more weight then all of Khabib borderline top 10 wins combined

- Conor has arguably had 6 top 10 ranked wins

2 over CHAMPIONS (Aldo and Alvarez)

1 over a #1 rank (Mendes)

1 over a top 5 (Poirier)

2 over top 10 (Siver and arguably Brandao who was coming off winning TUF)

Conor also beat Nate AT WW while Nate was a top 5 ranked LW. That deserves mention

There's no debate to be had

Conor absolutely crushes and destroys Khabib's resume in every facet under any imaginable way possible

Last edited:
When you need to argue that Dennis Siver is missing from your list to attempt to make that resume stronger, that kind of tells you how truly weak that resume is.
It's like Coleman 2 missing from the Fedor list I put down. I didn't put it, but on some sites he was ranked #9... Who cares. It was 40 year old Mark Coleman lol

When you need to argue that Dennis Siver is missing from your list to attempt to make that resume stronger, that kind of tells you how truly weak that resume is.
No, it's simply a matter of you flat out spewing misinformation and taking away top 10 wins from Conor while adding them in for Khabib to make Khabib's shitty resume appear "closer" then it really is in terms of raw numbers

You were exposed for posting fake numbers, period.

When it comes to statistics you post the correct numbers regardless...You didn't

Siver was a consistent top 5 FW and a top 10 FW when Conor beat him

And I can't find nothing for Brandao yet but I remember him being borderline top 10 when Conor beat him

Last edited:
No, it's simply a matter of you FLAT out spewing misinformation and taking away top 10 wins from Conor while adding them in for Khabib to make Khabib's shitty resume appear "closer" then it really is in terms of raw numbers

You were flat out exposed for posting fake numbers period.

With statistics you post the correct numbers regardless...You didn't

Siver was a consistent top 5 FW and a top 10 FW when Conor beat him

And I can't find nothing for Brandao yet but I remember him being borderline top 10 when Conor beat him
I can add it to my list if you want.
Conor%2Bmcgregor%2Bvs%2Bdenis%2Bsilver.jpg

... It doesn't make his resume any better lol
I'll add Mark Coleman 2 to Fedor's list too. Enjoy.

tBplPCI.jpg

All unranked.

Brock never fought unranked opponents, Conor has. It makes a difference. Khabib is currently 26-0... 16 of those wins are literally irrelevant though.
If you take away Conor's unranked victories his record is 4-1. Kind of similar to Brock's record, don't you think?
Not really.... that's an 80% win rate. Brock's is just over 50%.

Plus, how can you compare a heath herring or min soo Kim to a Dustin Poirier or max Holloway... who wasn't even ranked at the time? I mean despite not being ranked and not being anywhere near the champion he is today, you can't tell me those wins are more impressive than the max win.

Speaks to the flawed way you're comparing wins

Back