Relationship How many men at one time?

I knew women who banged like 10-20 dudes by 12th grade lol 20 would be the minimum possibly more in this "independent ladies" "fuck boy"generation.

I haven't read romance novels really since I was 14 and Jilly Cooper isn't really romance.
Douglas Kennedy is romance I guess, but not straight up. There's a story there with his books and the story is more prominent than the falling in love bit. I'mnot being much help really.

All time top 5 though in no order:

Clive Barker: Everville
Clive Barker: The Great and Secret Show
Clive Barker: Coldheart Canyon (there's interdimensional anal stuff if you could class that as romance)
Clive Barker - Galilee (he sexes men and women so pretty romantic)
Bret Easton Ellis (I'm sure he thought he was being romantic when he let a rat eat the insides of his lady friend)

Batemen also put so many of those ladies of the night through college with his big tips. He's a true romantic. A humanitarian even.

Batemen also put so many of those ladies of the night through college with his big tips. He's a true romantic. A humanitarian even.
Indeed, and really who could express so thoroughly the beauty of Whitney's The Greatest Love of All if he wasn't a big softy?

And you were so limp wristed you didn't have the bollocks to tag me in. Weak.

th

We do, I was just learning and she had never played. My now mother in law had just bought a house and the previous owner left a 1920's era upright grand piano behind. So my wife put it up on Facebook marketplace for free and she and I had been Facebook friends for years(we ran a bunch of local groups together but had only crossed paths a few times) so it popped up on my timeline.

It never even crossed my mind that a 24 year old model and the object of every swinging dicks affection would notice me being just some 40 year old ogre but here we are.

That kid in the background of your av is screaming "SOON" to me! :)

I'm the only one. Only serious boyfriend and only lover. Wish I could say the same, would be awesome.

For me if its more than a handful then its an automatic no for consideration as GF. But maybe still smash

What the fuck does talking to mean. You mean fucking right?

Anyway: All of my ex girlfriends absolutely loved the cock and had literally millions of sexual partners before they got down the bottom end of the list and it was my turn.

If any of you are married to a decent looking women an she says her number is under 15 you are fucking kidding yourself if you believe it.

I'm trying to not take that as super creepy, so I'll ask.. what!?

That kid with that grin on their face is like..

"SOOOOOOON!" :)

<{jackyeah}>

I think it's funny!

Back