Relationship How many men at one time?

What's the old adage??

If a man gives you the number of female partners.....divide it by half.
If the woman gives you the number of male partners........double it.

According to her, three.

A swede was interested in her when she first came to this country, but she chose get ex-husband instead.

Divorce was bitter, so she went celibate for a few years, then met me.

Which is strange because they had their shit together, and I'm barely functioning...

My wife stopped talking to 2 other guys after our first date. I told her I wasn’t into games and if she wanted to be with me then be with me.

I haven't read romance novels really since I was 14 and Jilly Cooper isn't really romance.
Douglas Kennedy is romance I guess, but not straight up. There's a story there with his books and the story is more prominent than the falling in love bit. I'mnot being much help really.

All time top 5 though in no order:

Clive Barker: Everville
Clive Barker: The Great and Secret Show
Clive Barker: Coldheart Canyon (there's interdimensional anal stuff if you could class that as romance)
Clive Barker - Galilee (he sexes men and women so pretty romantic)
Bret Easton Ellis (I'm sure he thought he was being romantic when he let a rat eat the insides of his lady friend)
hella off topic have you read Barker's books of blood? I'm trying to read all the great horror writers and I have yet to step into the Barkerverse

hella off topic have you read Barker's books of blood? I'm trying to read all the great horror writers and I have yet to step into the Barkerverse
Hellbound Heart is a good read and a short book if you're getting into Barker, it spawned the Hellraiser movies. Cabal is also short and was made into a movie called Nightbreed which wasn't bad.
Start with those two, he can be heavy going with his larger books, I gave up on Imajica for instance.

Hellbound Heart is a good read and a short book if you're getting into Barker, it spawned the Hellraiser movies. Cabal is also short and was made into a movie called Nightbreed which wasn't bad.
Start with those two, he can be heavy going with his larger books, I gave up on Imajica for instance.
Thank you i will check them out i was given a copy of “the damnation game” by my lil bro. But i ill haven’t cracked the covers

Back