Relationship How many men at one time?

CIDWg1qWIAEDLSH.jpg

My wife was being hit up by at least a few hundred guys as soon as she posted she was single.

Having just gotten out of a long term relationship that went so damn psycho I was done with women I wasn't one of those guys. I just wanted a piano she was selling on Facebook marketplace. But when I got there to come pick it up we hit it off and three months later we were married.

None!

She was / is very shy and religious, Turkish family, quite old fashioned.

My ex had loads of previous sexual partners and was dynamite in bed, so there are definitely benefits to being experienced.

My wife was being hit up by at least a few hundred guys as soon as she posted she was single.

Having just gotten out of a long term relationship that went so damn psycho I was done with women I wasn't one of those guys. I just wanted a piano she was selling on Facebook marketplace. But when I got there to come pick it up we hit it off and three months later we were married.
That's a really heartwarming story, do you both play it together?

And you were so limp wristed you didn't have the bollocks to tag me in. Weak.

Hey Cuffs can you give me your top favorite 5 romance authors and top 5 novels?

I particularly love stories were the man knows he loves her at first site and he wins her. She then falls strong for him but it was not an easy venture.

Hey Cuffs can you give me your top favorite 5 romance authors and top 5 novels?

I particularly love stories were the man knows he loves her at first site and he wins her. She then falls strong for him but it was not an easy venture.
I haven't read romance novels really since I was 14 and Jilly Cooper isn't really romance.
Douglas Kennedy is romance I guess, but not straight up. There's a story there with his books and the story is more prominent than the falling in love bit. I'mnot being much help really.

All time top 5 though in no order:

Clive Barker: Everville
Clive Barker: The Great and Secret Show
Clive Barker: Coldheart Canyon (there's interdimensional anal stuff if you could class that as romance)
Clive Barker - Galilee (he sexes men and women so pretty romantic)
Bret Easton Ellis (I'm sure he thought he was being romantic when he let a rat eat the insides of his lady friend)

That's a really heartwarming story, do you both play it together?
We do, I was just learning and she had never played. My now mother in law had just bought a house and the previous owner left a 1920's era upright grand piano behind. So my wife put it up on Facebook marketplace for free and she and I had been Facebook friends for years(we ran a bunch of local groups together but had only crossed paths a few times) so it popped up on my timeline.

It never even crossed my mind that a 24 year old model and the object of every swinging dicks affection would notice me being just some 40 year old ogre but here we are.

We do, I was just learning and she had never played. My now mother in law had just bought a house and the previous owner left a 1920's era upright grand piano behind. So my wife put it up on Facebook marketplace for free and she and I had been Facebook friends for years(we ran a bunch of local groups together but had only crossed paths a few times) so it popped up on my timeline.

It never even crossed my mind that a 24 year old model and the object of every swinging dicks affection would notice me being just some 40 year old ogre but here we are.
Love it. And she really is a looker too. Boy did good!! 3 months getting wed you both knew you had something special going on.

Back