How is JDS a "better" fighter than Cain?

better initials such as JDS vs CV.
better commentary from JDS
better fight buildup JDS
better resume of fighters beaten more variety

I like both guys, but when they fight, I cheer for Cain. That said, what is JDS supposed to say? Gee, he whooped my ass for 25 minutes last fight, and I have no shot.

I hate fighters who use excuses after a loss, be it medical, personal issues or a bad weight cut (and my fave fighter is Hendo, and I hate the fact that he blamed the loss to Silva on a bad weight cut - when it was a Silva knee that did him in) for a loss.

JDS beat Cain fair and square in the first fight. I don't want to hear that Cain wasn't 100 percent.
Cain beat JDS fair and square in the second fight.

Looking forward to the third fight. I do think the betting odds are a little off though. JDS is +200 (Bet365) is absurd. Sure, Cain should be a SLIGHT fave, but I may put down my lunch money on JDS. Then I can buy three lunches if JDS wins.

Could someone enlighten me here:

A- Does TS have a platonic man love for Cain?

B- Is TS a legit troll or only when dealing with Cain/JDS?

Reason i ask is that ever since their first fight i ve been seeing this guy spamming posts and threads with delusional opnions, hate and butthurtness.

Cain has better boxing?

Someone clearly knows shit all about striking.

Not trying to discredit JDS but he keeps putting Cain down throughout every interview. In Prime time, he keeps stating words to the effect "Cain hits like a girl", "Cain can't finish me, I can finish Cain", "I am a better fighter".

I have studied JDS and Cain like crazy from the day they both made their UFC debuts. Watched all their fights prob 100 times each (no joke). I always thought JDS would be a good fighter but never a truly elite fighter. Besides that, JDS' comments really annoy me. How is he a better "fighter" than Cain? I am going to break this down as much as I can. Please tell me where you believe I am right or wrong.

Pure Boxing: Cain (better combinations, head movement and defence)
Power: JDS
Dirty Boxing: Cain
Leg Kicks: Cain
Knees: Cain
Chin: JDS
Wrestling: Cain
BJJ: both the same even though Cain is a MUCH more dominant and positional grappler than JDS
Cardio: Cain

I just don't see how JDS is better. I know he can't really go on Prime time or on an interview and state Cain is better but I am sick of the guy keep discrediting Cain whereas Cain hasn't talked one bit of shit about JDS.

All I am going to say now is that I truly believe Cain will give JDS another huge beating but this time he will finish him by the end of the third round. JDS may have survived once but he won't be able to survive another 5 round beating especially against a true HW, powerhouse in Cain.

A 5 round mauling and beating and arguably, the worst beatdown in UFC title history, is MUCH more indicative and impressive than a flash 64 second KO especially when Cain came in 249 pounds (NEVER that heavy for a fight) with a knee injury. Excuses aside, Cain still kicked JDS leg several times before JDS knocked Cain out.

Thoughts?

Cain has better wrestling and kicks and JDS has better boxing and slightly better BJJ....no much better BJJ. Cain does absolutely not have better boxing, his defence and head movement are definitely worse than JDS'

Cain has better boxing?

Yeh bro, I really know shit huh. Maybe you should see my gifs again on the earlier pages. Maybe you should see the fight again. MORE POWER does NOT mean better striking

Look at my latest Gifs. For fucks sake, one punch power does NOT mean you are a better boxer! JDS is wide open and his hands down. He will eat another 20 punches in the rematch. Just watch! I will revive this thread and laugh at EVERY single one of you people. Until then ;)

I Don't know if you are just dumb or simply delusional.

JDS is going to win this one since he's no longer love sick. He's been surrounding himself with fine trim as part of his training.

Junior has KO'd everyone including the champion.
Junior KO'd Cain.
Junior has a better resume than Cain.
Junior has more title defenses than Cain.
Junior has been top 2 for a long time.

He is an elite fighter. Maybe not super well rounded but he is definitely one of the top 3 HW's in the world and has been for quite some time.

IMO ... Carwin and Werdum could have potentially been tough matches for Cain.

From Cain's list ... Brock IF it was a healthy Brock but he wasn't ... so Big Foot maybe.

Cain has better boxing?

I wouldn't be so quick to write his boxing off as obviously inferior to JDS'.

I'll wait for JayElectra to make his case.

dude, you should just say that you're a JDS hater, we got it

bO46BJi.gif

Best GiF in sherdog forums right now, Cain is the overall better mma fighter, by far

All this happened before the big punch. Cain was tooling JDS BEFORE he landed the monster punch that dropped JDS like a sack of potatoes.
9Wu6jyf.gif

f1Zg7OB.gif

SplLw4m.gif

Cain has better boxing but JDS has more one punch power. Luckily, that one punch power goes after a couple of minutes.

No, nobody was tooling anyone else.
Those gifs show basically nothing.
JDS was plenty capable of landing a fight altering blow, right up until the moment where Cain smashed him.

You could probably come up with similar gifs that show Roy Nelson and Mark Hunt "tooling" JDS.

You're right that Cain was aggressive and took the center (GSP style) from the get go. Maybe that threw JDS off.
And I disagree that JDS's one punch power goes after a couple minutes. It goes if Cain hits him in the head hard.

BTW, I'm not predicting anything and would not be surprised to see Cain win again.
I'm just saying that first hard shot sets the tone for the result.

All this happened before the big punch. Cain was tooling JDS BEFORE he landed the monster punch that dropped JDS like a sack of potatoes.
9Wu6jyf.gif

f1Zg7OB.gif

SplLw4m.gif

Cain has better boxing but JDS has more one punch power. Luckily, that one punch power goes after a couple of minutes.

Pretty much this. JDS was getting tagged over and over again before the big punch, wich only indicates Cain is indeed the better fighter.

Plus, JDS is pretty limited. He needs his distance in order to become effective. Cain doesn

Back