How is JDS a "better" fighter than Cain?

jds is better fighter and he will ktfo cain again
jds-ko-cain.png

We will find out soon enough who the better man is once and for all. Hopefully it is a decisive victory and not a razor thin decision or win via something like a cut.

In mma, effectiveness is the best thing you can have. Being super well rounded isn't always as good as being really good at just a few things. We've seen strikers with tdd march through fighters who were supposedly more well rounded, and vice versa.

So in mma, JDS and his skillset may be more affective than Cain's, or maybe not. But it's not as easy as setting it up like it's a skill tree in an rpg or something.

This Well said I could not have said it better.

Each fighter has his unique attributes his athleticism his Fight I.Q and the respective skills he acquired.

It all plays a role to the effectiveness of a particular fighter.

My opinion is that Cain is the more complete fighter of the two.
Better? I don't think there's much difference in quality. They are pretty much equal.

What do you expect him to say???
"Oh, Cain is better than me. I

He's not, Cain is gonna smash him in a couple of weeks.

Cain is the better, more well rounded and conditioned fighter, no doubt about that.

Doesn't guarantee a victory though.

We will find out soon enough who the better man is once and for all. Hopefully it is a decisive victory and not a razor thin decision or win via something like a cut.

Whoever wins,I don't think JDS vs Cain 3 is the last we will see. ;)

Jds has better striking, has power in his strikes as Cain found out with one punch , better chin, better kicks , great tdd, better jj... Cain is just a work-horse

Jds has better striking, has power in his strikes as Cain found out with one punch , better chin, better kicks , great tdd, better jj... Cain is just a work-horse

Agree with everything except for the kicks

I feel like Cain is better, but JDS has beaten way better fighters.

JDS has higher creatine levels than Cain.

Can't beat that.

I don't get what the "better resume" discussion is about?

So the fuck what?

Cain would rape anyone on JDS' list so what's the point? Yea I bet Nelson is the one to stop Cain. Or Yvel, yea Yvel, he's the one to beat Cain. Or CroCop, that's also a good one.

The resume talk is the dumbest factor to decide who's a better fighter on. That's worse than using MMath.

To dismiss either fighter seems foolish to me. Personally I think its a 50-50 fight, both seem to be clear of the rest of the HW division.

Yea...you're not being biased at all lmao you know what? Maybe next interview JDS will say "I hit like a girl and Cain is better than me and hopefully I'll get lucky like the first fight" so that people like you can be happy.

It doesn't look like you've studied that much.

Being able to end a fight with a single strike is a huge asset.

If the ref hadn't stepped in in the first fight, JDS would have mauled Cain for 5 rounds too, and then all of you who think that 10-9 rounds show superiority would have been really impressed.

The reason Cain dominated the rematch and looked so comfortable, was because he landed a huge punch in R1, followed by some hard GnP.
The fact that he couldn't finish JDS over the next 22 minutes does not bode well for him.
The fact that JDS got up from every single TD should be considered too.

Don't get me wrong, I probably favor Cain, but only slightly.
Almost a coin flip, but one guy is going to get way too much credit from all you "analysts" for winning this.

Whoever lands a hard punch in the first 2-3 minutes will probably win the fight.

All this happened before the big punch. Cain was tooling JDS BEFORE he landed the monster punch that dropped JDS like a sack of potatoes.
9Wu6jyf.gif

f1Zg7OB.gif

SplLw4m.gif

Cain has better boxing but JDS has more one punch power. Luckily, that one punch power goes after a couple of minutes.

Back