How does Khabib aleady have nearly half of Conor's total worth?

@tibba

Conor's met worth is listed at $120M, not $150M. If $100M came from the Floyd fight, that's 5/6th of his entire net worth. I believe that's the biggest influence on the thread title. If Khabib is worth $50M, that's 2.5x Conor minus the Floyd fight.

@tibba

Conor's met worth is listed at $120M, not $150M. If $100M came from the Floyd fight, that's 5/6th of his entire net worth. I believe that's the biggest influence on the thread title. If Khabib is worth $50M, that's 2.5x Conor minus the Floyd fight.

Where are you getting Khabib is worth 50?

According to Forbes, McGregor got a base salary of $3million for his blockbuster UFC 229 bout with Khabib Nurmagomedov with the record PPV buys and other endorsements helping push his total take home pay to more than $50million.

Even if he's worth 50. Connor got that for fighting him. Floyd aside. Diaz by 2 aside. Cowboy Aside.

2.5 times Connor ? Lol. come on now I can take off all of his fights and just leave Khabib and he's still got 50...

If Burger King is paying Conor why wouldn't some rich Arab pay Khabib to be the face of an ad campaign? He's huge in the muslim world.

Consistency and domination eventually pay off just as much as flashy bullshit.

Who fucken cares how much money another man has, why do you fucken care?

say what you want but Khabib lives a hollier life and is going to heaven while Conor lives in wickedness and does evil

Khabib will sit at the right hand of Santa claus and the tooth fairy.

<Grimes01>

I'm not ignoring it at all... It's part of his wealth isn't it ? Do you want it included or not?

Khabib and his dad both tried to get a similar deal.... unfortunately they didn't.

What I tried to show with my post is that their careers are actually quite similar in terms of fights and time spent. Connor hit the jackpot with that fight and has earned 3x as much . In pretty much the same space of time being professional athletes.

According to Forbes, McGregor got a base salary of $3million for his blockbuster UFC 229 bout with Khabib Nurmagomedov with the record PPV buys and other endorsements helping push his total take home pay to more than $50million.

I cannot find any accurate sources for khabibs net worth as I'm curious now.

Throughout his entire UFC career, Khabib Nurmagomedov has featured in 12 events and earned a total of around $15.6 million. In 2018, he defeated Conor McGregor and became a household name. He received $2 million for showing up and $40,000 as a bonus.Mar 19, 2020

Once again the thread title.
How does Khabib aleady have nearly half of Conor's total worth?

For starters 50 million isn't close to half of 150 million. Using the op as a source. ( who is using Dana white as a source. )

So for me the question could easily be how has Connor maybe trippled easily doubled Khabibs earnings in the same time period.

Because we can attempt to answer it . As you said Floyd fight proper 12 . Big fights.

How Khabib has nearly have half Connors wealth is impossible for me to remotely answer because no solid source exists on his net worth. I'm not accepting his daddy says he's rich lol.

How does khabib allready have nearly half

I'm not amazed that Khabibs who is a undefeated champion has a third or a half of Connors wealth. Considering he's been in the ufc longer, had more wins and is undefeated.

Once again not a fan of either but I found the question to be phrased like having less is a accomplishment to be interesting

Well you wouldn't see it in western countries but I believe Khabib does some sponsorships for a lot of middle eastern brands. He might have even been in a few commercials in the Arab countries.

So what you're saying is that Conor's
(who according to Sherdog trolls 'never fights') net worth still fully eclipses Khabib's net worth, and does so by a very large margin.

Because he has support from a whole region of the world and the muslim community, which might not be as prescient from where you stand, but is an enormous population.

I guess it probably has to do with all of Khabib's rich "friends"?

Conor had many of the biggest fights ever including the Mayweather fight, and Proper 12, but Khabib is catching up fast. Already at 1/3rd of Conor's net worth as of Jan and gaining fast.

Khabib: Worth over 50 million as of Jan 2020

https://mmajunkie.usatoday.com/2020...as-conor-mcgregor-type-money-worth-50-million

Conor worth 150 million as of jan 2020

4wPJQhO.png
You failed to mention a huge piece of the puzzle. What was Khabib’s net worth before he fought Conor compared to after he beat Conor. It’s the reason why everyone wants to fight Conor. Fighting him changes your life. You just proved it.

overpaying!?

UFC has a ridiculous pay-scheme to their agents.
You remember when Overeem made almost 500,000$ (half a mil) when Pavlovich got away with 14k? (For them having to fight on the same card, same fight)
Embarrassing.

Khabib is not from the humble guys who are OK with whatever they get paid. He's demanding extra-treatment and it looks like the UFC is content with whatever he wants.

say what you want but Khabib lives a hollier life and is going to heaven while Conor lives in wickedness and does evil
Best be hoping that whole 72 virgins thing isn't like like how Family Guy depicted it;
73+is+a+crowd.png

Khabib is more liked.

Even though I absolutely do not agree with a lot of Dagestani culture, I've come full circle on Beebs. He is a good dude from a different place, and sometimes you just have to be able to see past that.

Also, he actually defends his belt and is more important to the sport. He is more of an athlete than Conor is and I wouldn't be shocked if some future business venture put them neck and neck in net worth.

Because Khabib doesn't deal with vices and stick to Halal business. Halal > Haram. Conor is a sinner, that's why Khabib will be more richer than him in the long run.

Just look at all those oil Sheiks, they're all honest-to-God merchants who sell liquid and Allah pay them with good health, strong hairline and fortune while Conor is balding.

And then they die of gout and cirrhosis at 50 and if they’re around at 70 they are animatronic zombies animated by Swiss doctors. When you have 15 sons, one might reach a ripe old age when the other 14have drank, coked and hoed themselves to death.

Infidels are mad that someone who holds "barbaric views" in such high regards is living the good life. Allah is real, checkmate atheists and Christians!

People keep bringing Conor into conversation, payroll is no joke. And I noticed the pattern, always after every single card. Come on, this is old.

Just STOP talking about Conor, no one cares about this NOBODY. A retired fighter and nothing more.

Ban TS, delete thread and NEXT.

Khabib makes millions attending to events in the 'muslim world'.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back