How does Khabib aleady have nearly half of Conor's total worth?

Thats what happens when you actually fight and defend.
They both turned pro at the same time, joined the UFC within a year of each other, and have similar amount of fights total, yet Conor is worth three times as much. Are you sure you made your point?

They both turned pro at the same time, joined the UFC within a year of each other, and have similar amount of fights total, yet Conor is worth three times as much. Are you sure you made your point?

Khabib only really started making real money after UFC 229 though.

Conor has had numerous record breaking UFC ppvs, the mayweather fight, proper 12, McGregor Fast program, August McGregor ect.

Well you wouldn't see it in western countries but I believe Khabib does some sponsorships for a lot of middle eastern brands. He might have even been in a few commercials in the Arab countries.
living in the Middle East, never saw a commercial with Khabib.
That said, he's talked about in the region

I guess it probably has to do with all of Khabib's rich "friends"?

Conor had many of the biggest fights ever including the Mayweather fight, and Proper 12, but Khabib is catching up fast. Already at 1/3rd of Conor's net worth as of Jan and gaining fast.

Khabib: Worth over 50 million as of Jan 2020

https://mmajunkie.usatoday.com/2020...as-conor-mcgregor-type-money-worth-50-million

Conor worth 150 million as of jan 2020

4wPJQhO.png
why "ALREADY have nearly half of Conor's total worth"?
Khabib most probably will retire after 2 more bouts

Where are you getting Khabib is worth 50?

According to Forbes, McGregor got a base salary of $3million for his blockbuster UFC 229 bout with Khabib Nurmagomedov with the record PPV buys and other endorsements helping push his total take home pay to more than $50million.

Even if he's worth 50. Connor got that for fighting him. Floyd aside. Diaz by 2 aside. Cowboy Aside.

2.5 times Connor ? Lol. come on now I can take off all of his fights and just leave Khabib and he's still got 50...

The OP said Khabib had a net worth of $50M. I looked it up at celebritynetworth.com, and they have it listed at $30M. They have Conor at $120M - which means Khabib would still have 50% more than Conor without the boxing fight, if he made $100M in the Floyd fight.

You seem pretty vested in all of this, I was just trying to provide some clarity and insight as to why someone would be impressed with Khabib having less. Conor got $100M in one shot, of course he's going to have more overall. Without that one boxing fight, he has less.

Surely it's impressive that Khabib is the second richest fighter in MMA history.

Lmfao you find it hard to believe Conor's networth, but not Khabib's?

Be consistent.

Well it's kinda implied in my statement. If I don't believe Conor's worth, why would I believe Khabib's? Put your rabid Conor fanboyism away for one sec buddy.

I wonder if Conor can take his riches with him to the afterlife

Pretty sure Khabib does not spend his money on sport cars, mansions, prostitutes and cocaine.

"Which is more, 150 or 50?"

It may end up being a lot more.

50 million to 150 million is like comparing someone who makes 33,333 a year to someone who makes 100,000. It's not even comparable.

The OP said Khabib had a net worth of $50M. I looked it up at celebritynetworth.com, and they have it listed at $30M. They have Conor at $120M - which means Khabib would still have 50% more than Conor without the boxing fight, if he made $100M in the Floyd fight.

You seem pretty vested in all of this, I was just trying to provide some clarity and insight as to why someone would be impressed with Khabib having less. Conor got $100M in one shot, of course he's going to have more overall. Without that one boxing fight, he has less.

Doesn't bug me one way or the other honestly. But considering he made 50 million to fight Khabib and Khabib is worth only 30... I think it's all twisted . If he made 50 to fight Khabib ( forbes ) it's obvious he didn't make 100million for the Floyd fight.

So basically the op was completely wrong regardless as it's not even remotely close to half if it's 30 to 120 million.. interesting stuff.

All depends on your perspective

Last edited:
Khabib has virtually no expenses and doesn't do drugs, parties etc. Doesn't buy fancy cars, clothes, watches, mansions etc like Conor. If you follow AKA Instagram you'll see how many gifts he receives daily from his fans (mostly from Middle east, central asia) . I have no doubt that after a decade or so Conor will be worth less than him solely due to his spending habits. Also Dagestan isn't exactly a place with high cost of living.

No, he gets that all of that stuff gifted to him by shady politicians and businessmen like his uncle Ramzan.

Because instead of appealing to the white trash/homosexual demographics he appeals to the demographic that respects fighting ability/winning.

Revolutionary, I know

Back