How does Khabib aleady have nearly half of Conor's total worth?

BullSlav

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
I guess it probably has to do with all of Khabib's rich "friends"?

Conor had many of the biggest fights ever including the Mayweather fight, and Proper 12, but Khabib is catching up fast. Already at 1/3rd of Conor's net worth as of Jan and gaining fast.

Khabib: Worth over 50 million as of Jan 2020

https://mmajunkie.usatoday.com/2020...as-conor-mcgregor-type-money-worth-50-million

Conor worth 150 million as of jan 2020

4wPJQhO.png

Last edited:
Because Khabib doesn't deal with vices and stick to Halal business. Halal > Haram. Conor is a sinner, that's why Khabib will be more richer than him in the long run.

Just look at all those oil Sheiks, they're all honest-to-God merchants who sell liquid and Allah pay them with good health, strong hairline and fortune while Conor is balding.

say what you want but Khabib lives a hollier life and is going to heaven while Conor lives in wickedness and does evil

Its all how you look at it. Maybe you should ask why Connor is worth 3x as much as khabib.

Khabib 20th January 2012 first ufc fight
Connor 6th april 2013 first ufc fight

12 ufc fights by Connor
12 ufc fights by Khabib

And before you say but the floyd fight , don't pretend that Khabibs team didn't want something similar it just never eventuated.

Khabib born September 88
Connor born July 88.

Khabib first professional fight 2008.
Connor first professional fight 2008.

Khabib 28 fights ( mma)
Connor 26 fights ( mma )

I'm a fan of neither honestly but it's all perspective.

I don't take any of this reporting seriously.

However, Khabib very likely has Russian oligarchs and wealthy Middle Easterners paying him bank to be their mascot.

He used to have all of his expenses paid by that Dagestani billionaire that Putin threw in prison for getting out of line.

https://www.bloodyelbow.com/2020/5/...agomedov-oligarch-russia-criminal-mma-feature
Pretty sure Khabib comes from a rich family so he's always been wealthy. He's kind of like BJ in that way which is why they were both more concerned with their legacy in the sport then making the most money and why both will still be remembered as legends 15 years from now instead of the answer to a trivia question.

Its all how you look at it. Maybe you should ask why Connor is worth 3x as much as khabib.

Khabib 20th January 2012 first ufc fight
Connor 6th april 2013 first ufc fight

12 ufc fights by Connor
12 ufc fights by Khabib

And before you say but the floyd fight , don't pretend that Khabibs team didn't want something similar it just never eventuated.

Khabib born September 88
Connor born July 88.

Khabib first professional fight 2008.
Connor first professional fight 2008.

Khabib 28 fights ( mma)
Connor 26 fights ( mma )

I'm a fan of neither honestly but it's all perspective.

How can you ignore the Mayweather fight when Conor made almost $100M from that? His net worth is $120M now.

Conor's wealth is more impressive. Muslim's look out for each other and there's a lot of wealthy Muslim's who like to support their own. There's also a bunch of rich Russian's that like to support their own as well. Of course Conor lives a more expensive lifestyle as well.

Also, I don't believe any of those numbers anyway.

Nobody knows how much they are really worth and I find it hard to believe Conor made 150 million with the UFC"s helping hand.

Lmfao you find it hard to believe Conor's networth, but not Khabib's?

Be consistent.

Pretty sure Khabib comes from a rich family so he's always been wealthy. He's kind of like BJ in that way which is why they were both more concerned with their legacy in the sport then making the most money and why both will still be remembered as legends 15 years from now instead of the answer to a trivia question.

His father was a successful athlete and prominent coach, and they lived better than most people in Dagestan, but they weren't super-wealthy.

During the period in between Ziyavudin Magomedov's imprisonment and the McGregor fight, Khabib dropped the "I don't care about money" shtick. After he beat McGregor and started hobnobbing with the Russia elite and all of those rich Arabs, his tone changed back to what it was before.

Last edited:
Khabib has virtually no expenses and doesn't do drugs, parties etc. Doesn't buy fancy cars, clothes, watches, mansions etc like Conor. If you follow AKA Instagram you'll see how many gifts he receives daily from his fans (mostly from Middle east, central asia) . I have no doubt that after a decade or so Conor will be worth less than him solely due to his spending habits. Also Dagestan isn't exactly a place with high cost of living.

How can you ignore the Mayweather fight when Conor made almost $100M from that? His net worth is $120M now.

I'm not ignoring it at all... It's part of his wealth isn't it ? Do you want it included or not?

Khabib and his dad both tried to get a similar deal.... unfortunately they didn't.

What I tried to show with my post is that their careers are actually quite similar in terms of fights and time spent. Connor hit the jackpot with that fight and has earned 3x as much . In pretty much the same space of time being professional athletes.

According to Forbes, McGregor got a base salary of $3million for his blockbuster UFC 229 bout with Khabib Nurmagomedov with the record PPV buys and other endorsements helping push his total take home pay to more than $50million.

I cannot find any accurate sources for khabibs net worth as I'm curious now.

Throughout his entire UFC career, Khabib Nurmagomedov has featured in 12 events and earned a total of around $15.6 million. In 2018, he defeated Conor McGregor and became a household name. He received $2 million for showing up and $40,000 as a bonus.Mar 19, 2020

Once again the thread title.
How does Khabib aleady have nearly half of Conor's total worth?

For starters 50 million isn't close to half of 150 million. Using the op as a source. ( who is using Dana white as a source. )

So for me the question could easily be how has Connor maybe trippled easily doubled Khabibs earnings in the same time period.

Because we can attempt to answer it . As you said Floyd fight proper 12 . Big fights.

How Khabib has nearly have half Connors wealth is impossible for me to remotely answer because no solid source exists on his net worth. I'm not accepting his daddy says he's rich lol.

How does khabib allready have nearly half

I'm not amazed that Khabibs who is a undefeated champion has a third or a half of Connors wealth. Considering he's been in the ufc longer, had more wins and is undefeated.

Once again not a fan of either but I found the question to be phrased like having less is a accomplishment to be interesting

Back