How does Khabib aleady have nearly half of Conor's total worth?

Because instead of appealing to the white trash/homosexual demographics he appeals to the demographic that respects fighting ability/winning.

Revolutionary, I know

Got something on your mind there bud ?

because Conor changed his bum life

hqqXqP0.jpg

Abdalaziz says his fighters don't complain about pay.

Doesn't bug me one way or the other honestly. But considering he made 50 million to fight Khabib and Khabib is worth only 30... I think it's all twisted . If he made 50 to fight Khabib ( forbes ) it's obvious he didn't make 100million for the Floyd fight.

So basically the op was completely wrong regardless as it's not even remotely close to half if it's 30 to 120 million.. interesting stuff.

All depends on your perspective

Yeah, it's only 1/4th. I guess we're not taking taxes into consideration either. If he made $100M and was taxed at 30%, he's only netting $70M from that one.

Yeah, it's only 1/4th. I guess we're not taking taxes into consideration either. If he made $100M and was taxed at 30%, he's only netting $70M from that one.
No.

OP sources were Dana White and Forbes, which I will take over celbritynetworth any day, as celbritynetworth is wrong about everything and Khabib's kind of "gifted" money is not counted among his known assets.

Im not buying that Khabib even made significantly more money than Conor solely from fighting in UFC...

Taking in account that Conor is massive public figure, 5 top10 PPV events, fight with Floyd.
I give him 1/3 at most...

But as always net worth is purely gossip and speculation..

living in the Middle East, never saw a commercial with Khabib.
That said, he's talked about in the region
He has some instagram sponsorships. I think one was called Salampay

They are both filthy rich but what really matters is Khabib is a much better fighter.

Back