• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

How do you guys feel about hip thrusts?

nope! lets assume I'm wrong and hes right I want him to prove it. If any of you cant do that than whatever you have to say about is just trolling.

Seems weird to make statements you're not confident in and can't/won't back up when pressed to do so.

I'd be lying if I said I'm surprised.

Seems weird to make statements you're not confident in and can't/won't back up when pressed to do so.

I'd be lying if I said I'm surprised.
considering Im not the only one saying it by just posting an article but you had to speak up before seeing to prove your superiority I cant say im not surprised either

considering Im not the only one saying it by just posting an article but you had to speak up before seeing to prove your superiority I cant say im not surprised either

For the record, I'm not disagreeing, I'm only asking you to qualify your statement so there's no need to crack a shit crust over this. I've read the article and there are 3 or 4 sentences from an opinion piece with which you're in agreement. I'd hardly count that as evidence.

For the record, I'm not disagreeing, I'm only asking you to qualify your statement so there's no need to crack a shit crust over this. I've read the article and there are 3 or 4 sentences from an opinion piece with which you're in agreement. I'd hardly count that as evidence.
Where is your evidence to the contrary?

I’m gonna say grip matters, not as much as other factors but yeah don’t be a pussy and use straps lol. I rather fry my cns that 10% more

Totally legit. The same people blogging about water proofing their wedding makeup and giving themselves a pedicure at home are going to school is on the finer points of CNS fatigue when deadlifting.

so ill take it as a no that you have no evidence to the contrary? this has been real fun

Where is your evidence to the contrary?

Did you not read my post? I don't agree or disagree with anything you've said. I have no dog in this fight. You, however do and I'm simply asking for something more concrete to back up your post than drivel from some Indian chicks personal rag. Why would you even post that?

Im questioning why it was so hard for you to understand from the get go?

Im questioning why it was so hard for you to understand from the get go?

Lol don't put the onus on me bud, that's not how this works. I'm the audience, you're the presenter. No matter my understanding of the subject, you should still put forth information that substantiates your claim. I'm not the only one in this thread that's read your posts. It's certain that others would appreciate more legitimate sources as well.

And after the last link you provided, maybe more people will learn something since it was a worthwhile read. The Indian Cosmo blog.....not so much. That was fucking weird.

Lol don't put the onus on me bud, that's not how this works. I'm the audience, you're the presenter. No matter my understanding of the subject, you should still put forth information that substantiates your claim. I'm not the only one in this thread that's read your posts. It's certain that others would appreciate more legitimate sources as well.

And after the last link you provided, maybe more people will learn something since it was a worthwhile read. The Indian Cosmo blog.....not so much. That was fucking weird.

If you want to go that deep with it the truth is all science is essentially bro science. Simple expirement just do your deadlifts without straps and then another day do them with and note the feeling of your cns. All I can do is relate my experience and if you choose to accept it great if not thats cool figure it out for yourself.

If you want to go that deep with it the truth is all science is essentially bro science. Simple expirement just do your deadlifts without straps and then another day do them with and note the feeling of your cns. All I can do is relate my experience and if you choose to accept it great if not thats cool figure it out for yourself.

I've never failed a deadlift due to my grip and the only time I use straps is because of recurrent wrist injury. I never make them part of my normal training days. My experience doesn't jive with yours and that's fine. Your programming is different from mine, clearly. That divergence means we need some hard science so we don't have to just guess based on personal anecdotes(which is actual bro science).

Anecdotally from my own experience, using straps significantly reduces stress on the CNS. I could not deadlift heavy and use hard grippers at the same time. When I was working with #3, I could not max deadlift and vice versa.

Back