How do you feel about TRT?

That's the best way to do it. But these fighters are always traveling, international even, it may not be as viable. Obviously the best bet would be to go to your doctor.

Random and nothing to do with thread but I just imagined Vitor showing up to fight with 97 test patches on him, claiming Jesus told him to do it.

i think the focus should be on developing safe drugs rather than banning drugs.

Personally, I would have no problem with fighters abusing TRT. The most compelling argument against steroids is that even though everyone could abuse steroids, they damage the user causing various long-term health issues, while testosterone actually improves quality of life and longevity for men, allowing them to extend not only their prime athletic years but also overall life longevity.
If it is safe and beneficial to use, and every fighter can use it, why ban TRT?
While as a fan I would LOVE to see fighters resurgence at old age, it is unfair for the young ones.

I mean, just see Vitor as prime example.

But on the other hand, guys like BFS got royally screwed because of abusers.

So IMHO now that it is out, keep it out.
Older fighters should know when the sport passed them by.

ufc should make it mandatory and send out squads of ninja doctors to shoot everyone up weekly. Ufc should be like look dudes on fight night max test a fighter is allowed to have is xyz .... have at it boys. What I want is roided to the gills fighters fighting other roided to the gills fighters . I enjoy jones and I miss the TRT rex

It has no place in the sport since it's so easily abused. If you can't hang any more with hung bucks then there's no shame in hanging up your gloves. It happens everyone.

Either let guys use whatever the fuck they want, or offer a lifetime ban for a hot piss test. Those are the only ways to truly level the playing field and dissuade people from using. This middle ground of picograms, pulsing, psoriasis cream, and dick pills aren't fooling anyone.

If you can afford McDonald's for lunch monday-friday you can afford trt
Trt costs waaaaaaay less if prescribed by an actual doctor. It gets really expensive if you do those online “trt” clinics which are just testosterone mills operating in the guise of real medicine. That shit can cost you thousands a year. Four weeks of 200mg test c for my trt costs me $34 a month. That is using a goodrx coupon for $12 off per bottle. Otherwise without insurance it would cost me about $100 a month. With insurance a four week supply costs $7.

As someone that is on trt for legitimate medical need, I can tell you that I personally wouldn’t want to step into a cage or ring with someone that trains with elevated testosterone.

Trt costs waaaaaaay less if prescribed by an actual doctor. It gets really expensive if you do those online “trt” clinics which are just testosterone mills operating in the guise of real medicine. That shit can cost you thousands a year. Four weeks of 200mg test c for my trt costs me $34 a month. That is using a goodrx coupon for $12 off per bottle. Otherwise without insurance it would cost me about $100 a month. With insurance a four week supply costs $7.
Thank you for confirming my statement!

Does just straight TRT make your face grow out of your head thinking it's going through a 2nd puberty or is that also when you mix it with hgh and other crap? It seems to work wonders for people but that's a disturbing side effect. God knows what Dana, Rogan etc.. are all on. I have a feeling if they couldn't get their shit they would shrivel up and die but I think they take a cocktail of shit. As a person in his mid to late 30's I've thought about TRT. If I didn't know anything about fighting I'd probably be clueless about the effects.
hgh makes ev
The syringes have cc measurements on them with the 1 - 2 being big bold lines, if you're missing by entire cc then pay another $30 and go to the physician and have a nurse give it to you so you can keep your career.

Gels and patches don't work like injections.Those may bump you up a couple levels but not as noticeable as pinning
Yea thats what I hear alot, just not as effective.But I understand why people rather just do that because pinning yourself with needles sucks.

Personally I'd have it if you could get it in the UK.
I'm the wxcatly same age as my boy sakutaba...
So basically a old fucker..

But for prime athletes....NO
you mean sakuraba? So...49 ish. Not available AT ALL in the UK?? Seems odd. I'd have thought it would have been.

It gets abused. But I think if one person uses it, they should all be allowed.

They need to have two TRT Belts - Anyone that is 185 and less, and another for guys 186 and above.

Basically a pair of freakshow belts.

you mean sakuraba? So...49 ish. Not available AT ALL in the UK?? Seems odd. I'd have thought it would have been.
Yeah.. Typing on my tablet without my glasses.
And I do mean kaz saku...

It maybe available here to be fair. I've never looked that hard to be honest.
There's lots of boosters on the market but I'm not sure how effective it will be..

Increased muscle, diamond hard erections and shriveled nuts. I feel pretty good about TRT

Back