How do you feel about TRT?

DeeDubb

Gracie Online Black Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Personally, I would have no problem with fighters abusing TRT. The most compelling argument against steroids is that even though everyone could abuse steroids, they damage the user causing various long-term health issues, while testosterone actually improves quality of life and longevity for men, allowing them to extend not only their prime athletic years but also overall life longevity.
If it is safe and beneficial to use, and every fighter can use it, why ban TRT?

I don't think it's fair because it gives old fighters the testosterone of young fighters when they shouldn't have it. They have the experience edge. And the loss of physical edge makes it fair.

It makes you bald

Nobody should have to suffer that

I tried it for awhile but then it became a hassle. It gets expensive fast. It takes guts to jab yourself with a needle over and over. The backnee sucks, i even started getting pimples on my arms.
The benefits were great though. Massive strength gains in every aspect in the gym, sex drive was great, felt young and aggressive.
I'd try it again when i get older but this time permanently.

Love it more than Jon "Tyrone Biggums" Jones loves PicoCoke

I tried it for awhile but then it became a hassle. It gets expensive fast. It takes guts to jab yourself with a needle over and over. The backnee sucks, i even started getting pimples on my arms.
The benefits were great though. Massive strength gains in every aspect in the gym, sex drive was great, felt young and aggressive.
I'd try it again when i get older but this time permanently.
How old are you if you don't mind me asking?

Personally, I would have no problem with fighters abusing TRT. The most compelling argument against steroids is that even though everyone could abuse steroids, they damage the user causing various long-term health issues, while testosterone actually improves quality of life and longevity for men, allowing them to extend not only their prime athletic years but also overall life longevity.
Testosterone is the most commonly used anabolic steroid out there. TRT is steroid use OKed by a doctor. So ur suggesting that to compete at the highest level ur suppose to put hormones into ur body that basicly shuts down the bodys natural production? The atheleat is 100%dependent on shooting a needle in hes ass every week with synthetic hormones. Im more for stuff that boost the bodys natural production like peptides.

Because no 25-26 year old should be on them. Nor should a person that has busted for roids. This isn’t a old man sport if you are old and have low test levels and that hindering you, then retire. Retire and get on trt and enjoy your new improved equality longevity life. You want longevity life don’t do any combat sports for a living.

The fighters using in in their 30's are using it them because they used roids in their 20's.
So they got away with cheating and are allowed to benefit from it again by using TRT.

Testosterone is the most commonly used anabolic steroid out there. TRT is steroid use OKed by a doctor. So ur suggesting that to compete at the highest level ur suppose to put hormones into ur body that basicly shuts down the bodys natural production? The atheleat is 100%dependent on shooting a needle in hes ass every week with synthetic hormones. Im more for stuff that boost the bodys natural production like peptides.
what are these "peptides" you speak of?

You can get test 250 all day long. US doc will give you any approved roids by the fda. If the fda approved of horse/animal roids for humans then a doctor would give it to you. Doc give what fda approve to watch their ass. If fda wasn’t around doc would give anything just about.

MMGA. Make MMA Great Again. That's what TRT would do. Also bring back knees to the head on the ground and upkicks and I'll be happy

This information is simply wrong. Please provide one source that claims TRT is safe. There are a hundreds, in fact, every article I read states TRT is dangerous. Most research claim TRT users have a higher risk of cardiovascular problems, like heart attacks, strokes, and deaths from heart disease. Also, most test link prostate issues with TRT. If is far from safe. These are controlled tests showing these results, imagine the results with MMA fighters abusing the treatment......

Bunch of teen and young 20s in here or just clueless fools trying to add what they heard. Problem with allowing the TRT is you will always have the idiots, Belfort and Big Foot, who purposely go over the max allowed then try to throw Dr under the bus for administering too much. I'm not against it, just not oblivious to the stupid few that will always ruin a good thing.

The fighters using in in their 30's are using it them because they used roids in their 20's.
So they got away with cheating and are allowed to benefit from it again by using TRT.

Spot on. The reason people need TRT in a sport where athletes retire at 40 is because they've destroyed their natural test production by blasting roids.

Back