How did you guys find out about Sherdog?

Mid to late 90's after doing a yahoo search on Royce Gracie; but it was a Dan Severn HL by Fryeguy that brought me back as a regular visitor.

I read Sherdog for MMA news for a while and knew about the forums, but never had time to post so I didn't bother.

Then I injured my leg/foot and was bed-ridden for a while, so I thought "what the heck" and signed up.

The rest is history. Still not sure if it was a good idea.

Did he give a free plat account just for knowing him?

yeah dont know why though, i havent stepped foot in the plats in over 2 yrs. i mightve checked out the plat picture thread just to keep up to date on who the hotties are

googled mma guy with fire shorts

tchanannn

Tito Ortiz - Sherdog MMA records.

Too bad I cant see that beautiful avatar :(

No idea how it started, but I regret nothing

way back i was on UG when somebody linked Sherdog in thread click it saw the cute little belts and jumped over..

:mad:

Was at a private party with some super models and they were talking about some mma site they post on. I wanted to be part of the in crowd and joined. ..

Downloaded fighter highlight videos off of Kazaa back before Youtube existed. All the videos had Sherdog's logo on it so I just followed my nose HOO HOO HOOO

I... don't really remember. But it was about 6-7 years ago.

Back in the day when you looked up mma clips on youtube they all had a Sherdog watermark on the bottom. That's how I found it.

Back in the day when you looked up mma clips on youtube they all had a Sherdog watermark on the bottom. That's how I found it.

Youtube was founded in 2005, liar! Like me you were here before it!

Youtube was founded in 2005, liar! Like me you were here before it!

Weird, I remember watching mma videos with a sherdog watermark. Not sure where I saw them but I'm damn sure that's how I found it.

Downloaded fighter highlight videos off of Kazaa back before Youtube existed. All the videos had Sherdog's logo on it so I just followed my nose HOO HOO HOOO

LOL this is definitely how I found it as well. It was Kazaa, damn that was ages ago.

I heard Joe Rogan talking about how Sherdoggers were all idiots and morons, and I was like "what is that?" so I googled it. Before I just posted on the main UFC forum, but it feels more dead than this one.

HBU?

Joe Rogan: The Ultimate UFC Shill.

But I will still listen to his podcast as long as he has quality guests.

i was just looking for an mma forum and i think this was the first one i found and i kinda liked it so i stuck with it

Was told by a friend there was a website with all MMA fighters records.
That was like ten years ago

Back