How did you guys find out about Sherdog?

The shop was out of Haterade so the shopkeeper gave me a link to here instead. I haven't looked back.

i was lookin for mma news and or interviews.

used to post on joe rogan mma forums but got banned for saying overeem was on the juice or something so i just came here (heard about sherdog a lot there)

In the dark ages of 2001, it was the only place to get good fighter highlights. Believe it or not, a lot of the fights back then were very hard to come by.

used to post on joe rogan mma forums but got banned for saying overeem was on the juice or something so i just came here (heard about sherdog a lot there)

Wow! He banned for that?

i used to live next door to DMF back in the day when i was an alcoholic, we were barred from more bars than i care to remember, Matt used to come and pick us up at the end of a messy night and drop us home, i could never figure out why he would put himself out like this, i never really gave a fuck though just happy to get home.
so i guess i must have cottoned onto it from those days

For years, I lurked on MMA Linker back when they posted videos of PPV fights hours after they happened.

I stumbled upon Sherdog around 07, and found a lot of hilarious threads(most of which weren't suppose to be). Me and a few buddies used to get drunk and read aloud the comments, spelling errors and all.

Someone would post the dumbest shit and I'd think to myself, "I really want to say something to this person," but I was too lazy to make an account. Eventually, six years later, I did.

For years, I lurked on MMA Linker back when they posted videos of PPV fights hours after they happened.

I stumbled upon Sherdog around 07, and found a lot of hilarious threads(most of which weren't suppose to be). Me and a few buddies used to get drunk and read aloud the comments, spelling errors and all.

Someone would post the dumbest shit and I'd think to myself, "I really want to say something to this person," but I was too lazy to make an account. Eventually, six years later, I did.

what was their reaction when you confronted them 6 years after the dumb post they made, did they even remember making the post? im surprised they were still here and not banned

You know it :redface: Right in time for DC vs. Jones. You hyped?

Yeah man. Wasn't really hyped before a week ago. Now I can't wait for this fight.

My guess is Jones will dominate later in the fight but god damn the first two rounds will be tense.

Would be fun if Cormier won but I gotta admit it would be nice if both Jones and Alex won this month :D

What do you think?

Ufc was on espn at the time. I got rid of sky to save some money, wanted to keep up with what's happening found Sherdog when looking for mma news. Never left

I searched for MMA on Kazaa after UFC 40 and came across this highlight. The rest is history.

It's a shame Frank turned out to be such a dick. I had mad respect for the dude when I was a n00b.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cartoonq123
Back