How did you guys find out about Sherdog?

Unicorn Princes

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I heard Joe Rogan talking about how Sherdoggers were all idiots and morons, and I was like "what is that?" so I googled it. Before I just posted on the main UFC forum, but it feels more dead than this one.

HBU?

Was checking up on reviews on mma gear and ended up here.

I think I was just googling MMA news and it gripped my by its filthy, filty fingers.

Now that you mention it, I actually have no idea.

I used Sherdog for finding records of fighters without Wikipedia page, than I discovered a forum. Probably was not the best idea...

Hard to tell. Either the radio show, looking up PbP or fight finder (before wikipedia, that was the selling point of this site)

Watched a Royce Gracie HL with a sherdog intro / watermark

I used Sherdog for finding records of fighters without Wikipedia page, than I discovered a forum. Probably was not the best idea...

You can log out anytime you like, but you can never leave.

following links from the underground where they would make fun of sherdog forums. Ended up staying here because the underground was a broken piece of junk website

following links from the underground where they would make fun of sherdog forums. Ended up staying here because the underground was a broken piece of junk website

Yeah, what's the deal with the UG? I mean, I went there a few times, but it seemed like trash. I assume it's more "Zuffa friendly" since DFW and JR post there.

After Silva/Sonnen 1, I searched the web for what's gonna happen/next fight for both. Then I found about SD forums circa 2011. The rest is history

http://forums.sherdog.com/forums/99696097-post125.html

:wink:

rj1zgOm.jpg

I was walking down the street when I fell into a manhole some city worker left open.....got sucked in ever since.

My real response is much like Hans....no idea really....I forget.

Back