How did a perry hypetrain even happen?

Champs fighting champs make sense to me i wish they did it more 10 years ago. Defenses are great but i like people facing better comp and beating them. I rather see Rumble and Jones face Stipe then stay in the division there in would give them a better challenge. What fight besides Aldo did Conner need to go back for and is 145 challenges left as good as 155 I think not now we can see better fights.
Bullshit and you know it.
Rematch with Aldo, Frankie, rematch with Mendes (with a full camp), Holloway... all great fights that COnor avoided.

Now there's Tony, Khabib, Cowboy...and yet COnor and his camp are talking DIaz or Woodley.

A guy who refuses to defend a belt (he got a gift title shot for) should not be allowed to move up. And it is not a "mega-fight" if both guys have just recently won the belt.

Mega fight is when both guys cleaned up their division!

Conor haters jump from bandwagon to bandwagon hoping to find someone because they missed on the one guy that made it.

I think it was originally designed just to make fun of Conor's dick riding fluffers brigade. Like Conor's deluded fuck boys some eventually took it, and themselves too seriously.

Not lies... just some reality you try to avoid...
Reality is that Mike Perry is GOAT. Simply accept the truth. The loss was due to rigged judges. Mike should contest the result.

Bullshit and you know it.
Rematch with Aldo, Frankie, rematch with Mendes (with a full camp), Holloway... all great fights that COnor avoided.

Now there's Tony, Khabib, Cowboy...and yet COnor and his camp are talking DIaz or Woodley.

A guy who refuses to defend a belt (he got a gift title shot for) should not be allowed to move up. And it is not a "mega-fight" if both guys have just recently won the belt.

Mega fight is when both guys cleaned up their division!

How is it not a mega fight when both are champs and everyone wants to buy the fight. I am done trying to talk about anything with Conner when it comes to you because your just going to hate on it its fine i see how it is. I been watching this sport for a while and i really do not feel being a hipster like your self hating on the guy 24 hours a day is helping anything but by all means hate away.

Last edited:
You sure act like a nutsucker, trying to demean COnor's shortcomings while beating on Perry.
As I said, Conor lost plenty of times.
He made plenty of mistakes and was humiliated by a journeyman with no training camp.

Quite frankly, I don't care for Perry neither. But it is obvious people used Platinum bless to annoy COnor fans and now they want their "revenge". But this is pot meet kettle situation and only Connor fans do nto see it. Ironic to say the least.

Ok so tell me how do you think Perry did and do you feel he is as talented as Conner because i love to hear it. I said Perry can improve but i saw nothing in the fight pointing to him being as good as Conner is en less you can point something out i am missing i am all ears. I not huger but you sure shit seem like a hater ever time it comes to Conner. I said plenty of times if he does not fight Ferg or Eagle he should get shit for en less it Woodley then it be hardest challenge of his career. I also said he should be stripped if he did not defend the belt after winning the 155 division with out iv he can not even make weight class anymore anyway. All your doing is bringing up Conners loses not saying anything that Perry doing that shows he has the same talent as he does pretty lame.

like Conor didn't lose???

I seriously don't get how out of touch with reality Conor nutsack grabbers are.

Conor lost before he went to the UFC.
Conor lost WHILE in the UFC...
and yet they behave like he is unbeaten...
Conor tapped out THREE TIMES. Platinum has never given up and never will. Jouban cowardly called upon the judges to secure a questionable victory over him.

I will remember all you traitors who abandoned the Platinum train in his time of need. And you will not be allowed back on when he inevitably avenges this loss with another brutal KO.

Conor tapped out THREE TIMES. Platinum has never given up and never will. Jouban cowardly called upon the judges to secure a questionable victory over him.

I will remember all you traitors who abandoned the Platinum train in his time of need. And you will not be allowed back on when he inevitably avenges this loss with another brutal KO.

I hope he does have success the sport can always use more stars in it. I just did not see much to go on with fight besides him being humble in defeat which is good thing to be.

So very obvious hes an ok fighter from the get go, lol @ conor comparisons.

I'm just speculating here but I would imagine It's because some people like to have a bit of fun instead of acting like the fun police.

Because everyone loves an asshole

How is it not a mega fight when both are champs and everyone wants to buy the fight. I am done trying to talk about anything with Conner when it comes to you because your just going to hate on it its fine i see how it is. I been watching this sport for a while and i really do not feel being a hipster like your self hating on the guy 24 hours a day is helping anything but by all means hate away.
LOL yes, go cry in a corner because someone doesn't think Conor is a god...
Typical. Either love him as I do or you are a hater...

So very obvious hes an ok fighter from the get go, lol @ conor comparisons.
Well, hes never been stopped so ur right, lol at conor comparisons
nate-diaz-conor-mcgregor-ufc_3427264.jpg

Ok so tell me how do you think Perry did and do you feel he is as talented as Conner because i love to hear it. I said Perry can improve but i saw nothing in the fight pointing to him being as good as Conner is en less you can point something out i am missing i am all ears. I not huger but you sure shit seem like a hater ever time it comes to Conner. I said plenty of times if he does not fight Ferg or Eagle he should get shit for en less it Woodley then it be hardest challenge of his career. I also said he should be stripped if he did not defend the belt after winning the 155 division with out iv he can not even make weight class anymore anyway. All your doing is bringing up Conners loses not saying anything that Perry doing that shows he has the same talent as he does pretty lame.
LOL
so you are mad because I claim he is as good as PErry?
Please, point to me where I said that!
I did not.
I just pointed you guys (Conor mcsuckers) got mad because Perry stole ylur schtick and now are making claims as if he is worthless.

The dude was unbeaten, and lost to a very good fighter. He has a lotto improve and that's all there is to it.

You are the one having a hissy fit because I dared to say that COnor lost more times than this dude.

LOL
so you are mad because I claim he is as good as PErry?
Please, point to me where I said that!
I did not.
I just pointed you guys (Conor mcsuckers) got mad because Perry stole ylur schtick and now are making claims as if he is worthless.

The dude was unbeaten, and lost to a very good fighter. He has a lotto improve and that's all there is to it.

You are the one having a hissy fit because I dared to say that COnor lost more times than this dude.

All i said was Perry was not as good Conner and i did not see the talent he was hyped up to be. He looked bad in the match up and you had a problem with me saying so you quoted it.

LOL yes, go cry in a corner because someone doesn't think Conor is a god...
Typical. Either love him as I do or you are a hater...

You do not need to think he is a good but damn near everything you say is shit about the dude. I mean have you every said he was skilled at all or that he has had good wins. The reason i say that is because all you been saying or all i been reading is he shit you had a problem with me saying he was more skilled then Perry for god sake. I said he looked bad in the fight and did not watch him before then quoted me and brought up Conner's loses which means nothing because i thought i saw different talent level with Conner then Perry by watching them. I mean do not need to like Conner but you quote me saying Conner lost before i said yea but he showed more talent in his fights and all you kept saying is he lost. My whole point was are you saying that Perry and Conner are the same skill level.

All i said was Perry was not as good Conner and i did not see the talent he was hyped up to be. He looked bad in the match up and you had a problem with me saying so you quoted it.
So you did not see talent on a guy who was 9-0 and felt you had to bash him and compare with (what in your mind has to be) a flawless Conor?
LOL

You are too much in Conor's nuts, you can't see how stupid you sound...

Back