How did a perry hypetrain even happen?

Rockman14

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
So very obvious hes an ok fighter from the get go, lol @ conor comparisons.

Conor haters jump from bandwagon to bandwagon hoping to find someone because they missed on the one guy that made it.

Seriously I dont get it, its so damn obvious hes just a brawler with heavy hands and good chin, what else does he bring to the table?

And Jouban is just ok as well so thats not saying much.

nuthuggers will just find someone else to cling to..is normal

Beta cucks got attracted to another beta cuck.

Beta cuck got exposed big time and now they have to put away their Beta Mike Perry jizz filled posters.

So great!

The Anti Conor Cuck crew

needed a hero

They propped up a false idol

And he got dropped.

By a male model.

Twice.

<{MingNope}><{MingNope}><{MingNope}>

Last edited:
Sherdog likes to take a joke and run with it. Then run it into the ground.

Is normal.

Conor haters jump from bandwagon to bandwagon hoping to find someone because they missed on the one guy that made it.
That can't be true. Perry has the same fans Conor has. The critical thinkers around here don't like either.

Ghetto white boy where nerds can live vicariously through

I always wondered where the hype began as well. I always ignored the threads. At first, I thought it was a joke but then it went on and on.

I thought it was a joke? I didn't read the threads, but assumed they were being facetious when hyping up this good, but essentially nothing exceptional, fighter. I found it amusing. But...Now I'm confused. Was is actually just a joke?

I thought it was a joke? I didn't read the threads, but assumed they were being facetious when hyping up this good, but essentially nothing exceptional, fighter. I found it amusing. But...Now I'm confused. Was is actually just a joke?
People were actually hyping this dude..

Both fighters will never be in top ten ever in my book

Both fighters will never be in top ten ever in my book
At least jouban has potential for a gameplan and was mixing it up, has power, decent striking and willing to mix it up, if he wasnt 35 I could see him doing good in the future.

Some sort of conor/anti conor hangover circle jerk.

I always tell people, hockey teams usually take on the qualities of their best players. In this case, MMA fans are reaching for the qualities of their top star, Conor. It's goofy non-sense.

You have to dance around circle jerks to find hints of a conversation on here in the past year. Conor has amped up the fighter fan population on Sherdog.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gladiator47
Back