How did a perry hypetrain even happen?

You do not need to think he is a good but damn near everything you say is shit about the dude. I mean have you every said he was skilled at all or that he has had good wins. The reason i say that is because all you been saying or all i been reading is he shit you had a problem with me saying he was more skilled then Perry for god sake. I said he looked bad in the fight and did not watch him before then quoted me and brought up Conner's loses which means nothing because i thought i saw different talent level with Conner then Perry by watching them. I mean do not need to like Conner but you quote me saying Conner lost before i said yea but he showed more talent in his fights and all you kept saying is he lost. My whole point was are you saying that Perry and Conner are the same skill level.
I never said they are the same.
But I never questioned COnor's talent either, much like you are doing to Perry.
You are the one bashing, I am only pointing out that Conor has (big) flaws as well.
Conor lost to a guy who had no camp. Perry (at least) lost to a guy who had a full camp.
If you want to bash Perry, at least stop being such a nuthugger for Conor. They both have flaws.

He did not say Conner never lost but to compare Perry to Conner was a joke. I did not know much about the guy but last night showed his skills are a joke. Every fighter loses but you can see how great they are by how they fight in the ring. Silva had loses to cans and his lose to Cho was when he been in game for a while but he still up there in rating you can see his skill.

This is what i said which i do not feel is bashing at all i said it was joke to be compared to Conner why is that bashing. Do you think Perry has Conner striking that was the point he does not. He looked shit in the fight which he did en less you thought he looked good in there. Conner has holes in his game but his striking covers it if Perry wants to get there going to have make changes.[/QUOTE]

I never said they are the same.
But I never questioned COnor's talent either, much like you are doing to Perry.
You are the one bashing, I am only pointing out that Conor has (big) flaws as well.
Conor lost to a guy who had no camp. Perry (at least) lost to a guy who had a full camp.
If you want to bash Perry, at least stop being such a nuthugger for Conor. They both have flaws.

I never said Conner did not have flaws i said he showed more skills in the ring win or lose. He had great wins because of his striking something Perry needs some work on his form is way off.

So you did not see talent on a guy who was 9-0 and felt you had to bash him and compare with (what in your mind has to be) a flawless Conor?
LOL

You are too much in Conor's nuts, you can't see how stupid you sound...

Record wins against who and he showed power in his hands if that all it takes it would be a shallow talent to be good in UFC. This is his first step up against a guy ranked in the 30's and he was completely lost out there elite striker would be Conner, Aldo, Moose and Silva to name a few there hands and counter are amazing. Is Perry ground game great or something i might of missed that maybe he has shown it. All i have seen from highlights and this fight is that Perry has a good punch but if he does not have skill land it on a opponent with skill it kinda worthless to have it.

This is what i said which i do not feel is bashing at all i said it was joke to be compared to Conner why is that bashing. Do you think Perry has Conner striking that was the point he does not. He looked shit in the fight which he did en less you thought he looked good in there. Conner has holes in his game but his striking covers it if Perry wants to get there going to have make changes.

I never said Conner did not have flaws i said he showed more skills in the ring win or lose. He had great wins because of his striking something Perry needs some work on his form is way off.[/QUOTE]
OK, let me say this: if you want to discuss something, stop making yourself a victim.
You are a dumbass nuthugger who thinks claiming that a fighter's skills are a joke is not bashing.

As I said, I don't care much for Perry (or Conor). But I do take exception of people like you who tries to bash a guy who is 9-1 just because he dared to steal Conor's obnoxious schtick.

Praising COnor while bashing Perry just exposes you as the nuthugger you are, not a victim.

Record wins against who and he showed power in his hands if that all it takes it would be a shallow talent to be good in UFC. This is his first step up against a guy ranked in the 30's and he was completely lost out there elite striker would be Conner, Aldo, Moose and Silva to name a few there hands and counter are amazing. Is Perry ground game great or something i might of missed that maybe he has shown it. All i have seen from highlights and this fight is that Perry has a good punch but if he does not have skill land it on a opponent with skill it kinda worthless to have it.
Sorry, could you please tell me how much elite is Artemij Sitenkov???
You are digging a hole bigger and bigger with each asinine response...

Ok tell me who these great fighters are that Perry has shown his skill on and i admit i am wrong. Hiding behind a record with no good wins and the first step up he gets out classed by a guy who fights part time ok so much skill. I do not care what Perry does i hope he is a star but last night against a ok opponent who is part time fighter he got exposed sorry if that bothers you.

So first few fights he had like you said this is Perry 10th fight and he is 30 years old the level of skill not there. Bringing up fights were Conner had no experience at all is like bringing up Silvas early loses.

Ok tell me who these great fighters are that Perry has shown his skill on and i admit i am wrong. Hiding behind a record with no good wins and the first step up he gets out classed by a guy who fights part time ok so much skill. I do not care what Perry does i hope he is a star but last night against a ok opponent who is part time fighter he got exposed sorry if that bothers you.
you did not answer my question...
please tell me all about the great Artemij Sitenkov

So first few fights he had like you said this is Perry 10th fight and he is 30 years old the level of skill not there. Bringing up fights were Conner had no experience at all is like bringing up Silvas early loses.
So Conor loses to a bum and you justify it.
Perry loses a fight against a very good fighter and you call him a bum...

your hypocrisy shows no limits...

So Conor loses to a bum and you justify it.
Perry loses a fight against a very good fighter and you call him a bum...

your hypocrisy shows no limits...

Ok so your telling me if i compared Silva and Perry saying they were same skilled or on the same level you be ok. Silva losing to can early does not make him less of a fighter then Perry. If Perry was compared to any other great fighter besides Conner you be up in arms about it saying he was not on the same skill level just admit only reason you care is Conner.

Conor haters jump from bandwagon to bandwagon hoping to find someone because they missed on the one guy that made it.

In my experience the people who don't like Conor didn't like Perry either.

I thought it was a joke? I didn't read the threads, but assumed they were being facetious when hyping up this good, but essentially nothing exceptional, fighter. I found it amusing. But...Now I'm confused. Was is actually just a joke?

It was a joke to many and became real to others. Both are imbeciles.

So very obvious hes an ok fighter from the get go, lol @ conor comparisons.
Frustrated dudes who don't get laid see some jerkoff that acts like an idiot and is instantly rubbing people the wrong way. Frustrated dudes then fall in love with the idea of others being frustrated with something, so it goes from there.

Ok so your telling me if i compared Silva and Perry saying they were same skilled or on the same level you be ok. Silva losing to can early does not make him less of a fighter then Perry. If Perry was compared to any other great fighter besides Conner you be up in arms about it saying he was not on the same skill level just admit only reason you care is Conner.
LOL you are trying hard to hide your hypocrisy.

Sorry, it doesn't work.

I am not comparing anyone with anyone.

You are the one bashing him and defending Conor.

Actually Anderson SIlva is a great example. He also lost in his early days, and no retard (like you) cam saying he got no skills.
You are the one bashing him...

Stop playing the victim and trying to change the subject at hand.

If you can't stand by your own argument, don't try to weasel your way out by adding more people that in the end, proves you wrong.

LOL you are trying hard to hide your hypocrisy.

Sorry, it doesn't work.

I am not comparing anyone with anyone.

You are the one bashing him and defending Conor.

Actually Anderson SIlva is a great example. He also lost in his early days, and no retard (like you) cam saying he got no skills.
You are the one bashing him...

Stop playing the victim and trying to change the subject at hand.

If you can't stand by your own argument, don't try to weasel your way out by adding more people that in the end, proves you wrong.

I am not trying get out of anything i am just saying that perry does not have skill set to compared to Conner. Losing to his first test shows it his age along with skill level he has is not there yet. I have no problem saying he looked like bad against a guy who ranked 30 in the weight class i do not get the hype around him. I stick by that Perry not on same level as Conner not changing it.

It was never a real hype train, you goofs.

It was a spoof of the incessant Conor McGregger ball slobbering that goes on here.

<{hmmm}>

I am not trying get out of anything i am just saying that perry does not have skill set to compared to Conner. Losing to his first test shows it his age along with skill level he has is not there yet. I have no problem saying he looked like bad against a guy who ranked 30 in the weight class i do not get the hype around him. I stick by that Perry not on same level as Conner not changing it.
of course not.
Your god among men shall never be compared with anyone, right?

Back