How did a perry hypetrain even happen?

So very obvious hes an ok fighter from the get go, lol @ conor comparisons.
Sherdog is a gathering place for the worst, least knowledgeable, and casual lemming mma fans.

Those said people are the ones that hyped him up.

I thought it was in a joking way, like that Korean model judo guy, the name escapes me

I was hoping he was going to be good i heard all the hype and he gets beat by a fucking part time fighter. His skills looked like utter shit he had the rounds to show something. Just because your mad that Conner did well does not mean hyping a guy with hardly any skill changes it. I do not view Conner as a goat but the guy beats great fighters Perry lost to a part time male model are you dense.
Again, how can Conor fans be so stupid?
He was beaten and humiliated by a guy who was partying in Cabo while he had a full camp!

I do not care for Perry nor for Conor, but I find it hilarious that Conor nutsuckers feel the need to put down Perry like Conor did not do enough to humiliate himself as well.

He got the shot because he was the featherweight champ it was super fight and they made it. I really do not see why champ fighting another champ is so off happens in boxing all the time. Not to long ago people were talking about wanting champ vs champ bouts but it never happened. Not to mention he total tooled Eddie and knocked out Aldo less then a year before that fight as well. Conner can not make the weight anymore so he stripped 155 has the better match ups anyway. Daiz not best but having wins over Maynard, Cowboy, Johnson and Conner shows he far from sucking.
excuse, excuses, excuses...
Ge got the FW belt because he got an undeserving title shot (jumped over all top 10 fighters when he got his title shot).
And then was 1-1 against a non top 5 LW and still got his (undeserving) title shot just for a chance to "make history" over a thing that UFC did not allow others to do... not so great accomplishment if you know other fighters had the chance and UFC did not allow them to do it.

And please stop being a hypocrite.
When we say Champion & Champion, it was DOMINANT champions, who defended their belt multiple times and cleared the top of the division already, such as GSP & SIlva or SIlva & Jon Jones, etc.
Not two champions who just got the belt and did not even prove they could beat the top of their division.

Heck, until today I think Frankie would school Conor.
Let us not even go there and discuss how Conor's camp is trying at all costs to avoid have Conor fight Khabib.

So please spare me with the BS.

People are only saying it was a joke because they dont want to look like an idiot for really thinking he was the real deal

Would you rather this idiot go robbing your house? He has tried to turn from a life of crime. I had hoped he would succeed so he isn't another drain on society.[/QUOTE

Legit couldn't give a single fuck about what he does with his life. He also gives 0 fucks about what I do with mine. I hope he doesn't become a piece of shit to society again but he is not someone I will ever cheer for.

It seemed like nothing more than sarcastic trolling to me.

He was beaten and humiliated by a guy who was partying in Cabo while he had a full camp!

I do not care for Perry nor for Conor, but I find it hilarious that Conor nutsuckers feel the need to put down Perry like Conor did not do enough to humiliate himself as well.

I am not a Conner nut sucker because i think he has talent and he has beaten good names. Did Conner not beat a full camp Nate right after he avenged the lose. You name calling and acting like Conner has not beat good comp when talk about him makes look you look like less mma fan then people calling him goat. I know nothing of Perry before this fight and he showed nothing to let me think he be the next Conner in it. Does that not mean he can not improve no but i saw nothing of note yesterday when he was out classed by a fighter who does it part time. I know Conner has some loses but he showed better skills and is proven guy with his wins over Aldo and Eddie. Perry can go out and do the same till then i have no idea what he can do besides throw cation to the wind and get a ko.

excuse, excuses, excuses...
Ge got the FW belt because he got an undeserving title shot (jumped over all top 10 fighters when he got his title shot).
And then was 1-1 against a non top 5 LW and still got his (undeserving) title shot just for a chance to "make history" over a thing that UFC did not allow others to do... not so great accomplishment if you know other fighters had the chance and UFC did not allow them to do it.

And please stop being a hypocrite.
When we say Champion & Champion, it was DOMINANT champions, who defended their belt multiple times and cleared the top of the division already, such as GSP & SIlva or SIlva & Jon Jones, etc.
Not two champions who just got the belt and did not even prove they could beat the top of their division.

Heck, until today I think Frankie would school Conor.
Let us not even go there and discuss how Conor's camp is trying at all costs to avoid have Conor fight Khabib.

So please spare me with the BS.

Champs fighting champs make sense to me i wish they did it more 10 years ago. Defenses are great but i like people facing better comp and beating them. I rather see Rumble and Jones face Stipe then stay in the division there in would give them a better challenge. What fight besides Aldo did Conner need to go back for and is 145 challenges left as good as 155 I think not now we can see better fights.

Last edited:
Conor haters jump from bandwagon to bandwagon hoping to find someone because they missed on the one guy that made it.
Yep, Sage, DHC and PMP were the big ones. The funny thing was, they never listened to Conor's wisdom about fighting and all chose to hype guys that were stiff as a board and stuck in the mud. It was almost as if it were out of pure spite for Conor. They couldn't accept the fact that Conor was actually good and actually knew what he was talking about.

This is also why I don't think Lando will get too hyped, because he trains with Ido, is super flowy and creative like Conor and shares a very similar style. It would make them look like absolute goofs if they said ''Lando is awesome but Conor sucks''. The will just double down and hype the next stiff, sloppy striker that strings together a few first round KO's, only to see them be obliterated when they face UFC competition.

Has nothing to do with Conor and everything to do with you weird fucks around here.

I just don't know about some these guys.

Ask Conor fans. The same thing happened after Conor beat Brimage.

Lies.

Champs fighting champs make sense to me i wish the did it more 10 years ago. Defense are great but i like people facing better comp and beating them. I rather see Rumble and Jones face Stipe then stay in the division there in would give them a better challenge. What fight besides Aldo did Conner need to go back for and is 145 challenges left as good as 155 I think not now we can see better fights.
Exactly! Super fights are where it is at.

Admittedly tho, Aldo would never be asking for the 55 belt if Conor wasn't there. He just wants that payday again and to not have such an embarrassing showing. I have a hard time seeing Aldo call out the 55 champ if it were Ferg or Khabib and he would be making the same pay as he would vs a guy like Holloway. But if Aldo spent his career 'punching up' vs 'punching down', repeatedly defending against a bunch of tomato cans, he would have been a much bigger star and very likely the first two d champ.

But in divisions that are clear like the 125 division, it is silly to fight the same guys over and over. And with JBJ, it is almost cowardly that he never went up. He would have and could have been such a huge star. This whole thing about constantly defending, padding your record by fighting inferior comp was all proven wrong by Conor. Conor was making more and drawing bigger numbers in his first championship than Jones, GSP and Andy were in their whole career.

I am not a Conner nut sucker because i think he has talent and he has beaten good names. Did Conner not beat a full camp Nate right after he avenged the lose. You name calling and acting like Conner has not beat good comp when talk about him makes look you look like less mma fan then people calling him goat. I know nothing of Perry before this fight and he showed nothing to let me think he be the next Conner in it. Does that not mean he can not improve no but i saw nothing of note yesterday when he was out classed by a fighter who does it part time. I know Conner has some loses but he showed better skills and is proven guy with his wins over Aldo and Eddie. Perry can go out and do the same till then i have no idea what he can do besides throw cation to the wind and get a ko.
You sure act like a nutsucker, trying to demean COnor's shortcomings while beating on Perry.
As I said, Conor lost plenty of times.
He made plenty of mistakes and was humiliated by a journeyman with no training camp.

Quite frankly, I don't care for Perry neither. But it is obvious people used Platinum bless to annoy COnor fans and now they want their "revenge". But this is pot meet kettle situation and only Connor fans do nto see it. Ironic to say the least.

Back