How come Sage Northcutt is a WW when he's taller than Fedor and more muscular too.

Average height at WW is 5'10, fedor is 6'0. So he has 2 inches on the average WW.

I said compared to "the top guys in that class." From Wiki:

Carlos Condit - 6'1" - 76" reach
Rory Mac - 6'0" - 76" reach
Matt Brown - 6'0" - 75" reach
Fedor - 6'0" - 74.5" reach
Robbie - 5'11" - 74" reach

So yeah, Fedor is second shotest frame out of that group. Hendricks and Woodley are the only two WW's out of the top nine or so who are shorter than that.

Honestly, he looks natural. Especially if he was/is a wrestler.

Just great genetics and works out like a freak.

Also, though, he's not dense. Like he's not thick front to back. He's just ripped with good arm and thigh muscle.

Fedor is much thicker and bigger-boned than this guy.

Honestly, he looks natural.

l7HTIP6F.jpg

george_costanza_squinting_seinfeld.gif

I said compared to "the top guys in that class." From Wiki:

Carlos Condit - 6'1" - 76" reach
Rory Mac - 6'0" - 76" reach
Matt Brown - 6'0" - 75" reach
Fedor - 6'0" - 74.5" reach
Robbie - 5'11" - 74" reach

So yeah, Fedor is second shotest frame out of that group. Hendricks and Woodley are the only two WW's out of the top nine or so who are shorter than that.
TJ Britton - 6'4, 135
Britton3.jpg

The guy has little mass. He's mostly just cuts. Except for the arms and thighs. His raised arm doesn't even look big in the pic. He's just lean as hell. Being lean makes you look a lot bigger.

I know people built like him that are completely natural. Now they train like crazy and have Adonis genetics and pump creatine, but they're natural.

The guy has little mass. He's mostly just cuts. Except for the arms and thighs.

I know people built like him that are completely natural. Now they train like crazy and have Adonis genetics and pump creatine, but they're natural.

Well I'm willing to bet when you are, lol. After working with fighters for a few years, and being around plenty of lifters and gymnasts... I'm going with "not so much". But I like the kid, I'm excited to see him fight, and I hope he does well.

Sherdog lists his weight as 165, 6'0" .... unbelievable. He's taller than Fedor and has bigger muscles. Why is Fedor a HW then? I wonder if Sage Northcutt eats insects?

I know Fedor has a much higher % of fat but gheez, they're 3 weight classes apart. Fedor isn't that fat...

I'm starting to wonder if Fedor's real weight might be like 200-210 at most, maybe he drinks 5L of water before the weigh-in?

None of this makes any sense to me. Sage and Fedor should be fighting in the same weight class or 1 weight class apart.

LFC-42-085-Sage-Northcutt.jpg

Because Fedor's frame is fucking huge compared to this guy. This guys isn't what you'd class as a "big man" he's ripped and athletically built but Fedor is much wider and stockier naturally than this guy.

Sage is slender.

347x478xFedor_Emelianenko_1000823.jpg.pagespeed.ic.oAF4a6iS_a.jpg

DSC_1614_ATKGXUDQVO.jpg

Well I'm willing to bet when you are, lol. After working with fighters for a few years, and being around plenty of lifters and gymnasts... I'm going with "not so much". But I like the kid, I'm excited to see him fight, and I hope he does well.

My brother was 4x national powerlifting champion (USA) and I was scouted to compete with a national team in powerlifting (though I never would have made it, to be honest). This guy's body looks like mine when I train (or what I used to look like; too old now. Although his body is better than mine at my best, to be fair). In top form, in the past, my best range at 6' 1" was 160-175 lbs.

Everyone thought I was bigger but the key was the cuts. And I could get an easy "swolle" from a workout and/or creatine.

I never used a drug in my life.

It's like an optical illusion. The guy looks so "jacked" because he's lean/thin as hell. This is not a big guy. He's just a guy with some selected mass (arms, thighs) on a super-lean frame. Camera adds mass/weight, especially when you're that lean.

This guy is an ecto-mesomorph who has maxed out his muscle potential and gone nuts on dieting and leanness. Good for him. I'm not saying it's impossible he's taking something, but he doesn't look like a juicehead to me. He's too lean for that.

The key is the guy is 160 lbs at 6'. That's hell of thin. Really thin. No density, no thickness. Just cuts with a bit of mass.

How good is Sage Northcutt anyway? When the UFC signs really young fighters, they usually have insane potential and often make it to top 10.

You're right; they're the same size. Throw this dickturtle in the cage against Fedor. Please.

Because you're a dummy. Fedor has much more muscle. It's just covered in a layer of fat. Please don't hurt my brain.

My brother was 4x national powerlifting champion (USA) and I was scouted to compete with a national team in powerlifting (though I never would have made it, to be honest). This guy's body looks like mine when I train (or what I used to look like; too old now. Although his body is better than mine at my best, to be fair). In top form, in the past, my best range at 6' 1" was 160-175 lbs.

Everyone thought I was bigger but the key was the cuts. And I could get an easy "swolle" from a workout and/or creatine.

I never used a drug in my life.

It's like an optical illusion. The guy looks so "jacked" because he's lean/thin as hell. This is not a big guy. He's just a guy with some selected mass (arms, thighs) on a super-lean frame. Camera adds mass/weight, especially when you're that lean.

This guy is an ecto-mesomorph who has maxed out his muscle potential and gone nuts on dieting and leanness. Good for him. I'm not saying it's impossible he's taking something, but he doesn't look like a juicehead to me. He's too lean for that.

The key is the guy is 160 lbs at 6'. That's hell of thin. Really thin. No density, no thickness. Just cuts with a bit of mass.

Why is creatine not a drug but deca is?

First off theyre both PEDs, just one is banned. They essentially do the same thing.

Pretty sure that by definition sugar is a drug. As well as caffeine, obviously.

put Fedor next to him, look from front and the side, this Northcutt guy will look like a boy next to Fedor.
also, from that octagon pic, he doesnt look 6'.

who cares if he's not natural? his body, his choice.

if you do just to jerk off looking at yourself in the mirror - sure.
if you are fighting - it becomes not just "your body".

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back