How come Sage Northcutt is a WW when he's taller than Fedor and more muscular too.

Unibroue

White Belt
Reaction score
Sherdog lists his weight as 165, 6'0" .... unbelievable. He's taller than Fedor and has bigger muscles. Why is Fedor a HW then? I wonder if Sage Northcutt eats insects?

I know Fedor has a much higher % of fat but gheez, they're 3 weight classes apart. Fedor isn't that fat...

I'm starting to wonder if Fedor's real weight might be like 200-210 at most, maybe he drinks 5L of water before the weigh-in?

None of this makes any sense to me. Sage and Fedor should be fighting in the same weight class or 1 weight class apart.

LFC-42-085-Sage-Northcutt.jpg

Last edited:
That reading comprehension and that lack of knowledge.

Genetics still play a huge role in how well you're going to look and perform on PEDs.

If you have shit genetics (gyno, shitty chest insertions, dog shit abs, etc) you're going to look like bigger hot garbage when you run your gear.

Hence why some bodybuilders spend over 100k a year on their cycles and can't even get a pro card after all of that. They look like shit. Just bigger, more ripped shit.

Like I said, god like genetics. Their base is on another level so of course when you add PEDs to their already awesome foundation it leads to results that people who work and cycle double as hard can never get. Juice all you want, you won't look like Jeff Seid.
have you seen his dad? I guess his mum could be Russian.That is not genetics, by the look of his dad,but maybe he works hard.I have to say those pics when he was 15-18 look highly suspicious,but he is a nice guy

Well, that would be because how much you weigh isn't determined by your height and your fat percentage alone. Simple. Fedor is wider and thicker in both his musculature and his bone structure, and it's an obvious enough of a fact that I'm not really sure wheter this is a troll thread or not.

Fedor has way more then Sage and would look like Arnold from the 70s if he cut to around 200lbs back in his prime.

Well, that would be because how much you weigh isn't determined by your height and your fat percentage alone. Simple. Fedor is wider and thicker in both his musculature and his bone structure, and it's an obvious enough of a fact that I'm not really sure wheter this is a troll thread or not.

Right, i forgot about bone density.. but still, Fedor doesn't have the Bigfoot disease. There's something suspicious about Fedor, he looks much smaller than small HW. Sage Northcutt is 165? no way too. They are 2 extremes with suspicious weight.

Hendo, Fedor and Sage should be in the same weight class: MW. Agree?

Fedor is way bigger than that dude. Look at how narrow his shoulders are.

obv the answer is 'he cuts weight'.

my guess is you're asking the wrong question.

ripped does not mean having bigger muscles. you must not lift.

What does this have to do with Fedor?

Sage Norcutt is big... let's make a Fedor thread!

Promoting this dude via Fedor..... we didn't even notice

for sure. i think Fedor does the opposite of weight cutting, weight gaining but why would he do that or not cut weight?

he doesn't "gain" weight. he simply doesn't worry about weight.

some have cut all their lives. American wrestlers are very practiced at it.

some haven't, don't, and have no interest in ever, cutting weight. Cro Cop and Fedor could both fight at 205 - like Cormier finally chose to do - if they put their minds to it. but they've never been interested in that.

dramatic weight cuts are a relatively new thing in MMA, Fedor is not new to MMA. old dog, new tricks.

when Cro Cop once said sure he could fight at 205, if he cut his leg off, that was his mentality about weight cutting speaking, not a physiological fact.

whereas on the other side of the spectrum, Anthony Johnson fought at 170.

hope this helps.

This guy does not have bigger muscles than Fedor he's just much leaner. At 165 he's more like a LW.

He has a tall and skinny body type with a lot of muscles packed on top of it. Some people are lighter than they look and some heavier.

fedor weighed 230lbs+ he did not drink 20lbs of water before the weigh in that's impossible and why should he

Also he isn#t much taller than fedor he's about the same height and we don't even know if he's really 6ft or Jake Ellenberger 6ft

The physique queens have a new idol to worship.

Great.

Back