How come Sage Northcutt is a WW when he's taller than Fedor and more muscular too.

This thread is just an excuse for ts to gingerly fulfill his longing for another man in a sexual way. 3/10

Don't confuse muscle density with low body fat body composition. There's tubby 5'5 foot powerlifters that walk around at 200+lb.

A boy named Sage could try his luck...

Fedor_Emelianenko_1000823.jpg

Last edited:
he's got god tier genetics, but extremely spergy personality. Its hilarious how cringey and awkward he is despite that physique.

this is like when guys say they prefer small boobs or some nonsense like that. You can mentally tell yourself this is your preference and intellectually rationalize it, but when youre in presence of a sexually charged dimorphic body, the hormones take over and we revert to our primal impulses. For women, that is a muscular male with extreme V-taper, and for men it is a woman with a pronounced hourglass.

Believe me, every nerdy girl saying this guy has icky muscles and veins will be DRIPPING if he came up to them. And thats even with his terrible personality.

Nah bro. You just said it right there. NERDY girls like shit like that.

There's strong and muscular, and there's looking like a freak. Only bland middle aged crossfit chicks and roided out wanna be fitness models like guys with that kind of physique. Essentially easily bangable chicks with low standards.

Normal women prefer guys with athletic physique and some strength and muscles. What youre saying is like saying guys like boobs so they must like a chick with fake size 36 JJ. No thanks.

Last edited:
Realistically I would say RINGS and Pride era Fedor could had been a largish(but not the biggest) LHW were as Strikeforce era Fedor could probably have been either a small LHW or a largish MW.

Why the fook does the average Sherdogger have so many pictures of shirtless boys on their computer?

***** looks like a FW Todd Duffee.
There it is!

I was looking at him and thinking...he looks like some other fighter but I just can't put my finger on it. You nailed it. Look at his face. That's a mini Todd Duffee with spiked hair. And we all know Duffee is all natural.

Back