How come Sage Northcutt is a WW when he's taller than Fedor and more muscular too.

Totally agree. No 19 yr old looks like that without some 'help'.

He looks like an android facially, too, something about the kid freaks me out. Body vanity is hand in hand with bodybuilding and fake-tanning, I guarantee Sage isn't natural. I mean, he'll need to piss dirty to prove that and might not, but right now, as it stands, i'm 100% certain the kid is using something.

We'll see how he looks when makes his debut. Something tells me he'll be less shredded.

Agreed, Even if you started lifting ag 16 or 17, 2 years is not enough.

But which one gives you the bigger boner?

I've gotten dubs for PED accusations before, but all I'm gonna say is that no 19 year old looks like that naturally. He looks like TRTitor

Fedor is just that awesome. He fights guys 60 lbs heavier than him, and goes to weigh ins with kettlebells in his shorts to make 206.

I'm gona throw this out there.

Northcutt is a bodybuilder, right? I've seen pics of him looking like someone in New Jersey Guido Halloween costume - orange, oiled up, spiky hair.

There's a very good chance this kid is on steroids. That's bodybuilding for you.
Hey, that's fighter bashing.
But yeah, 90% chance what you said is true.

Sherdog lists his weight as 165, 6'0" .... unbelievable. He's taller than Fedor and has bigger muscles. Why is Fedor a HW then? I wonder if Sage Northcutt eats insects?

I know Fedor has a much higher % of fat but gheez, they're 3 weight classes apart. Fedor isn't that fat...

I'm starting to wonder if Fedor's real weight might be like 200-210 at most, maybe he drinks 5L of water before the weigh-in?

None of this makes any sense to me. Sage and Fedor should be fighting in the same weight class or 1 weight class apart.

LFC-42-085-Sage-Northcutt.jpg

He is not taller than fedor. I'm 6'0(1.83m) and when I met fedor in person he was exactly as tall as me.

I don't think Fedor could make WW, but his height and reach are normal for the top guys in that class. Robbie isn't a lot smaller than Fedor. I'm pretty sure Fedor could make MW if he wanted to. I think Rumble, for example, is a bigger man and he could fight at MW too.

Average height at WW is 5'10, fedor is 6'0. So he has 2 inches on the average WW.

Yeah, dude.

But, it's pointless trying to explain (because I refuse to argue with people who are wrong) it to keyboard warriors.

So you only argue with people who are right? For which reason exactly?

LMAO at people who cannot believe he's clean...

I don't know what kind of teenagers you guys were, but that guy isn't an extreme rarity...

Also, ever heard of creatine?

LMAO at people who cannot believe he's clean...

I don't know what kind of teenagers you guys were, but that guy isn't an extreme rarity...

Also, ever heard of creatine?

I'm not saying he's using, at all, even - but that is pretty darned rare to have that sort of density, especially in the quads - at any age.

He looks like Pyrros Dimas, or many other Oly lifters, at 30 years old and likely juiced.

Not extreme, c;mon Bones, I usually agree with you, too.

Back