How come Sage Northcutt is a WW when he's taller than Fedor and more muscular too.

Kids been juicing for a long time, will debut weak.

Northcutt is also not natural. It's impossible at 19 to have that physique naturally, there just simply isnt enough time. He'll debut smaller, at a Lightweight, or get popped.

Mark my words.

Totally agree. No 19 yr old looks like that without some 'help'.

He looks like an android facially, too, something about the kid freaks me out. Body vanity is hand in hand with bodybuilding and fake-tanning, I guarantee Sage isn't natural. I mean, he'll need to piss dirty to prove that and might not, but right now, as it stands, i'm 100% certain the kid is using something.

We'll see how he looks when makes his debut. Something tells me he'll be less shredded.

He looks juiced but it's not impossible to look like that if you have good genetics, a stupidly strict diet and obviously spend a ton of time in the gym. Creatine, L-Glutamine and other legal supplements would probably be needed as well to get a physique like that but I agree the kid is incredibly suspicious. I've made too many steroid comments already so I don't wanna push it too much.

edit: I don't care if people not competing in sports juice but if you're fighting or competing in general PEDs provide massive, unfair advantages. Outside of athletic competition though I think steroids should be legal and regulated.

Last edited:
his debut is next month... how the hell is he gonna cut any more weight...

you do know that most LWs in the UFc weigh about 165 on fight night?

Firstly he coulde asily lose a few lbs of muscle mass in a month and also he will just dehydrate like almost every fighter does most fighters weigh 15lbs above the limit on fight night.

who cares if he's not natural? his body, his choice.

Um.. his opponents and fellow competitors who also compete in a sport that is reliant on physical ability, as well as the fans who want to watch a sanctioned, clean, fair, regulated honest sport based on talent, needle in the a*s.

Just saying, dude.

I don't think Fedor could make WW, but his height and reach are normal for the top guys in that class. Robbie isn't a lot smaller than Fedor. I'm pretty sure Fedor could make MW if he wanted to. I think Rumble, for example, is a bigger man and he could fight at MW too.

Totally agree. No 19 yr old looks like that without some 'help'.

He looks like an android facially, too, something about the kid freaks me out. Body vanity is hand in hand with bodybuilding and fake-tanning, I guarantee Sage isn't natural. I mean, he'll need to piss dirty to prove that and might not, but right now, as it stands, i'm 100% certain the kid is using something.

We'll see how he looks when makes his debut. Something tells me he'll be less shredded.

Yeah, dude.

But, it's pointless trying to explain (because I refuse to argue with people who are wrong) it to keyboard warriors.

Fedor is bigger than this kid in every way and there's no disputing that. I didn't even wanna respond to that because the OP is obviously a joke.

e: I'm not familiar with this kid at all but for his nickname, how about Sage "The Anabolic Android" Northcutt?

That douchey hair makes me want to start fighting professionally, have a winning streak at local competitions, get signed by the UFC and win a couple of fights just so I have the chance to punch his face.

I hear ya bro.

He's just a skinny juiced up karate nerd.

Looks internally soft.

Looks internally soft.

Tell me again how soft I am...

image.jpg

Better question is...why would parents name a son Sage?
Why not Daisy, or Rose, or Princess?

Wow that picture, fucking Justin Bieber became even more of a metrosexual and is joining the UFC? Weird...still not giving these guys a cent...well maybe if they could get Taylor Swift vs Miley Cyrus...who wouldn't wanna see that?

He looks juiced but it's not impossible to look like that if you have good genetics, a stupidly strict diet and obviously spend a ton of time in the gym. Creatine, L-Glutamine and other legal supplements would probably be needed as well to get a physique like that but I agree the kid is incredibly suspicious. I've made too many steroid comments already so I don't wanna push it too much.

edit: I don't care if people not competing in sports juice but if you're fighting or competing in general PEDs provide massive, unfair advantages. Outside of athletic competition though I think steroids should be legal and regulated.

amen

I agree.

This kid is definitely natural.

10963934_863941853656188_643405161_n.jpg

I mean, just look at him when he was younger:

tumblr_ngopnkxada1t02ab5o1_400.jpg

His body is designed to be swole and pack on muscle. He's 19 too. Just wait til he fills out.

Y'all are just a bunch of haters.

hqdefault.jpg

Dude missed the bus to jersey shore by about 4 years or so

Sherdog lists his weight as 165, 6'0" .... unbelievable. He's taller than Fedor and has bigger muscles. Why is Fedor a HW then? I wonder if Sage Northcutt eats insects?

I know Fedor has a much higher % of fat but gheez, they're 3 weight classes apart. Fedor isn't that fat...

I'm starting to wonder if Fedor's real weight might be like 200-210 at most, maybe he drinks 5L of water before the weigh-in?

None of this makes any sense to me. Sage and Fedor should be fighting in the same weight class or 1 weight class apart.

LFC-42-085-Sage-Northcutt.jpg

I agree.

This kid is definitely natural.

10963934_863941853656188_643405161_n.jpg

I mean, just look at him when he was younger:

tumblr_ngopnkxada1t02ab5o1_400.jpg

His body is designed to be swole and pack on muscle. He's 19 too. Just wait til he fills out.

Y'all are just a bunch of haters.

hqdefault.jpg

Vince McMahon would love this guy.:)

giphy.gif

You can tell the dude is super religious by that smile alone

Back