How can you dispute hes the goat??

so when he loses it cowboy but when he win he papa. please

he one of the best to do it from a old school era of really being any time any where any time any weigh. cowboy was conor before conor.
Hasnt lost since his son was born....

Lol I hate these bullshit cherry picked stats to sell cowboy. When has he landed a knockdown or headkick when it was for the belt or contender's matchup? Cowboy is exciting and he has a lot of fan recognition since he headlined a lot of free cards in his career. He is a safe return fight for Mcgregor. Someone who doesn't move his head much and has a big fan following as well.

Hasnt lost since his son was born....

fine he 2-0 that doesnt make him to goat.

he end up in the hof for what that worth and when he retires his win record and fight apperances will likely not be broken.

Lol I hate these bullshit cherry picked stats to sell cowboy. When has he landed a knockdown or headkick when it was for the belt or contender's matchup? Cowboy is exciting and he has a lot of fan recognition since he headlined a lot of free cards in his career. He is a safe return fight for Mcgregor. Someone who doesn't move his head much and has a big fan following as well.
The dude hold the record for most records held..... seriously contemplate that please.

cheery picking really. cowboy record full of the who who of mma.

he fought fights with 6 champions.

what i dont get is always trying to label someone the goat.

cowboy is a guy who easily fits into the hall of really really great. in theend that will be in the ufc hof. real fan understand how great he was.

the stupid conor fans think he theany one any time any where guy. the truth is conor learned that from the realy any time any weigh any one any where guy in cowboy. conor would never be willing to fight twice in 14 days

The dude hold the record for most records held..... seriously contemplate that please.
It is just made up stats to promote him. Where were these records and stats a year ago? If you can't see that this is some marketing ploy that came up from a company meeting then I don't know.

cheery picking really. cowboy record full of the who who of mma.

he fought fights with 6 champions.
I will throw you a bone. How many of those did he win? Are you counting title fights? or ex title holders as well? WEC or UFC?
This is insanity, he won his last two fights and suddenly he is GOAT?

Are you trying to say sales makes a difference in who is the GOAT?
Coors Light must be the GOAT beer?
Honda Civic is the GOAT car?
McGregor is the GOAT PPV salesman in the UFC but he is not GOAT as a fighter.
Where did I mention sales?

It's an analogy towards sports legends and where they stand, silly.

so when he loses it cowboy but when he win he papa. please

he one of the best to do it from a old school era of really being any time any where any time any weigh. cowboy was conor before conor.
Since when is Certone old school?

I will throw you a bone. How many of those did he win? Are you counting title fights? or ex title holders as well? WEC or UFC?
This is insanity, he won his last two fights and suddenly he is GOAT?

i didnt call him a goat.

he did cherry pick fights he signed the contract of who was offered and showed up fight night.

cowboy is in the one of the best to fight and will be in the hof. if he been a champ and defended a couple time than maybe in the goat talk.

but he not mvp who in bellator only fight cans or box vs someone who was 1-11.

Last edited:
Since when is Certone old school?

who now is taking 2 fights in 14 days?

cowboy didnt care about who he was fighting what there ranking or record was he signed who was offered and showed up fight night win or lose.

been fighting since 2006 which was 13 years ago

Cowboy is one of my favorite fighters.... I wanna see him fight McNugget and Khabib before we start the GOAT talk about him.

He is the most entertaining fighter ever though.

ya facts lost all title fights. doesnt mean cowboy isnt one of the best to fo it. best in the group of fighter who didnt win a title.

Except this thread is about weather or not Cerrone is GOAT or not. And thats a big NO

Where did I mention sales?

It's an analogy towards sports legends and where they stand, silly.
Sorry I took the BIG NUMBERS line to indicate sales. So many on here focus on the money. I wonder if there is a Dow Jones forum where all they talk about is sports?

Back