How can you dispute hes the goat??

as always, the first response nails it.

you can love Cerrone and still be realistic where he is in the all time list of fighters. No where even close to the GOAT discussion.

Probably because he shits the bed anytime he's in an actual big fight. But dude is great to watch and his 'no fucks given' attitude towards his own health is very fan friendly.
He was in a big fight last night

He is more of a legit GOAT than Jones will ever be.

Cal Ripken jr. was one of the legends who broke some of the hardest records to beat, but he still isnt the greatest.

It's big numbers and big wins that make you the best.

Mickey Mantle will always be seen better in the public eye.

I hope sherdog has the ability to see through a baseball analogy. At least the Americans.
Are you trying to say sales makes a difference in who is the GOAT?
Coors Light must be the GOAT beer?
Honda Civic is the GOAT car?
McGregor is the GOAT PPV salesman in the UFC but he is not GOAT as a fighter.

I love Cerrone, but I hate bullshit.

The dude chokes in big fights.

Also:
RashCreepyAlbino-size_restricted.gif
I mean he has yep. But who else has the stats of this dude?? No one. He is damn near the holder of every significant record. Thats what a GOAT does. Now he will get the Strap. Thats how GOAT do it.

Who is he doing this against? Certainly not the top guys because anytime I've seen cerone vs a top guy he was getting messed up pretty badly. Still some impressive numbers there though.
You casual motherfucker.

Not that there's anything wrong with that....

He’s a very good fighter and maybe one of best competitors of all time. Nor where near best fighter. No way someone can be a GOAT without a title and some defenses. That is a non starter. I’d give him HOF based on career

Cerrone is polar opposite of GSP.

Loves to fight and fights to finish.

Gaethje is up there too. Not afraid to take a loss for the sake of being a “must watch” fighter.
Gayjay vs Cerronald

I could get with that.

More accomplished? So how many belts(titles) does Cowboy have over the competition?
In a organization where its man vs man. Anything can happen. And does constantly. The belt is not a measurement of GOATNESS.
Many a folk have had the Belt that were laughable Champions. Many of whom did not deserve theyre title shots to begin with.

No one has the records Donald has. It sets him apart from the pack as a true great.

Hes coming for that belt next btw. But thats just a trophy when its all said and done.

Love Cowboy. Won legit cash on his subpar performance against Benson the 3rd time. One of the all time greats. Not a GOAT though. There is a difference.

In a organization where its man vs man. Anything can happen. And does constantly. The belt is not a measurement of GOATNESS.
Many a folk have had the Belt that were laughable Champions. Many of whom did not deserve theyre title shots to begin with.

No one has the records Donald has. It sets him apart from the pack as a true great.

Hes coming for that belt next btw. But thats just a trophy when its all said and done.

cowboy loses to champs are not any that you call laughable. lawler, rda twice, pettis, benson twice in wec.

Love Cowboy. Won legit cash on his subpar performance against Benson the 3rd time. One of the all time greats. Not a GOAT though. There is a difference.

cowboy loses to champs are not any that you call laughable. lawler, rda twice, pettis, benson twice in wec.
Thats cowboy. But we are looking at Papa Ceronne here. There is a difference.

Thats cowboy. But we are looking at Papa Ceronne here. There is a difference.

so when he loses it cowboy but when he win he papa. please

he one of the best to do it from a old school era of really being any time any where any time any weigh. cowboy was conor before conor.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back