How can you dispute hes the goat??

View attachment 509111
View attachment 509113

Hes is more accomplished than anyone ever in the UFC.

Papa Ceronne future Champion and Current UFC GOAT

I really like Cerrone and congrats on his wins but his resume isn't very impressive in the grand scheme of things. Cerrone has tons of wins of journeymen fighters. In my book better to have a shorter list of top 5 or 10 fighters that you destroyed than 20 questionably ranked fighters. Like it was stated above he shits the bed in his big fights hence why he hasn't held a belt for that many wins or even an interim one.

In a organization where its man vs man. Anything can happen. And does constantly. The belt is not a measurement of GOATNESS.
Many a folk have had the Belt that were laughable Champions. Many of whom did not deserve theyre title shots to begin with.

No one has the records Donald has. It sets him apart from the pack as a true great.

Hes coming for that belt next btw. But thats just a trophy when its all said and done.

So your answer is zero?

He is, has been, and will always be a gatekeeper. It's not disrespectful. Give him Khabib. He has mental and physical GOAT potential. You will see the difference if they fight. He has too much anxiety. Doesn't always care if he wins or loses. Trains hard some fights others he doesn't. Doubt he does much roadwork.

But this is a new, improved, meaner, Papa Cerrone. Give the man Conor or Khabib fuck it. He deserves the money like Bisping did. He will lose.

Edit: Cowboy would probably beat up Conor. He cuts a weight. Put on muscle at 170, sees the end and cares about money, can afford the Lockharts of the world, he would have a size advantage. He was three times the size of Hernandez. Conor can't beat any top 155ers at 155 over 5 rounds right now who has a size advantage over him.

Last edited:
I guess so since your only answer is championships dont matter even though literally every single fighter is going after the belt. Anyways. Good day sir.
They dont though. Jones will be remembered for many things.

It wont be his belts i assure you.

But like i said I happen to dissagree with the belt qualifier for GOATs.

DC has a better resume than GSP. Fedor has a better resume than GSP.

Lol at “Everythjng I said is fact” : “GSP has the best resume”; “GSP is the head and shoulders above the rest.” Don’t use the word “fact” so blatantly incorrect.

Kardashians are boring. If I wanted to be bored I would go rewatch GSP fights. There is about an equal amount of footage too, since he spent so much time in the cage unable to finish opponents. (Meanwhile others finished them so easily)

Take your confirmation bias somewhere else and give Cerrone the praise he deserves. If everyone fought and chose fights like GSP, mma would be dead. Fact lol

Fedor has 5 losses, got finished by Big Foot and Henderson in his prime. DC has 4 total defenses, GSP has 9. Are you high?

If everyone fought and chose like GSP? He fought #1 contenders one after the other for nearly 7 years. I'm guessing you started watching MMA when Conor was cool.

Don't think I could call him the GOAT but he is arguably the most accomplished fighter we've ever seen and definitely an all time great.

i never called cowboy the goat but he not the bum that someone else he was

i never called cowboy the goat but he not the bum that someone else he was
Fair enough. Anyone who would call Cowboy a bum is an idiot and people always like to say all you have to do is talk shit and he will perform poorly but obviously have never seen Varner 2, Jury, Stephens, Jury, Perry or the most recent Hernandez fights. Just trash talking isn't going to be enough and I can only really recall Pettis and Diaz actually beating him when going into the fighg with bad blood.

I really want to see him fight Conor, so many people are acting like that would just be a layup for Conor but I really don't see it. Cowboy has a significant heighg and reach advantage, far better kicks and combinations and is miles ahead on the ground. Even if Conor
drops him is he really going to chase Donald to the ground?

I see a big payday and another big feather in Cowboys hat if they actually make this fight.

GOATs don't lose during their prime runs that earn them GOAT status. GSP lost befor he became GOAT, same with Anderson and Aldo. Jon never lost and Fedor only lost after his GOAT status was established.

Cerrone is a legend.

Fedor has 5 losses, got finished by Big Foot and Henderson in his prime. DC has 4 total defenses, GSP has 9. Are you high?

If everyone fought and chose like GSP? He fought #1 contenders one after the other for nearly 7 years. I'm guessing you started watching MMA when Conor was cool.
Fedor lost because he didn’t stop fighting. Fighters like to still fight passed their prime.

GSP quit at 32. DC and Fedor are 40 and still fighting. Cerrone is still fighting also and has the most wins and finishes and the most bonuses.

It’s just a matter of what you like I guess.
I love to get behind a bold fighter who isn’t afraid to lose. That is like Cerrone. Like Fedor and DC (until he is finally trying to cherry pick one last fight). Some people think that tapping to strikes makes you less of a fighter because they didn’t fight through it.

If you look at my join date alone, that will tell you how lazy your Conor comment is.

if donald beats khabib can we call him the goat?

Cowboy is a great fighter. It seems he's overcame his flopping in big fights thing. The pressure or whatever. As corny as they make it sound, his kid is really driving him to make some cash and cement a legacy. Sux if thats what it took to straighten him out so late in his career. Let's get conor12 vs cowboy next. That's a perfect fight for both guys. Conor gets a high profile comeback fight that suits his style very well, and cowboy gets his red panty night and his kid goes to collage. It's a win win.

Back