How can you dispute hes the goat??

Competitor vs Fighter... someone's been listening to too much JRE. Name 1 fighter with a better resume than GSP. You can't.

In terms of multiple weight class championships, win:loss ratio, losses avenged, being a clean fighter, string of defenses and level of competition, he stands head and shoulders above the #2/3/4 in DC, Khabib and MM.
If it’s on JRE then it’s not real?

If Anik mentions it on ESPN+ it’s not real to you?

You lose a lot of cred when you mention GSP at multiple weight classes as one of his best accolades. 1 Bisping fight is not conquering MW like you try and sell it. Cerrone and DC competed multiple times at higher weight and didn’t avoid fighting the best. I mean even Conor fought Khabib when he could have GSP’d and avoided.

GSP has an amazing defense streak, albeit very boring fights but nice wiki page win streak for sure. Your bias is a bit too obvious and strong if you say he is head and shoulders above everyone else.

If it’s on JRE then it’s not real?

If Anik mentions it on ESPN+ it’s not real to you?

You lose a lot of cred when you mention GSP at multiple weight classes as one of his best accolades. 1 Bisping fight is not conquering MW like you try and sell it. Cerrone and DC competed multiple times at higher weight and didn’t avoid fighting the best. I mean even Conor fought Khabib when he could have GSP’d and avoided.

GSP has an amazing defense streak, albeit very boring fights but nice wiki page win streak for sure. Your bias is a bit too obvious and strong if you say he is head and shoulders above everyone else.

Calls a fighter ''boring''
Accuses others of being biased

Everything I said is a fact, you only brought your opinion to the table. Name one fighter with a greater resume than GSP, I'll wait.

It's a sport, go watch the Kardashians, I'm sure you'll be entertained by that.

Greatest Snicker Bar eater of all time. Never offer him a Milky Way if you want to be able to walk. 3 Musketeers? Pfff..head for the hills.

Snicker Bars, Budweiser and Copenhagen. Breakfast of champions.

Calls a fighter ''boring''
Accuses others of being biased

Everything I said is a fact, you only brought your opinion to the table. Name one fighter with a greater resume than GSP, I'll wait.

It's a sport, go watch the Kardashians, I'm sure you'll be entertained by that.

DC has a better resume than GSP. Fedor has a better resume than GSP.

Lol at “Everythjng I said is fact” : “GSP has the best resume”; “GSP is the head and shoulders above the rest.” Don’t use the word “fact” so blatantly incorrect.

Kardashians are boring. If I wanted to be bored I would go rewatch GSP fights. There is about an equal amount of footage too, since he spent so much time in the cage unable to finish opponents. (Meanwhile others finished them so easily)

Take your confirmation bias somewhere else and give Cerrone the praise he deserves. If everyone fought and chose fights like GSP, mma would be dead. Fact lol

Cal Ripken jr. was one of the legends who broke some of the hardest records to beat, but he still isnt the greatest.

It's big numbers and big wins that make you the best.

Mickey Mantle will always be seen better in the public eye.

I hope sherdog has the ability to see through a baseball analogy. At least the Americans.
Cerrone would be equivalent to someone like a Frank Thomas. I would consider Cal Ripken Jr’s consecutive games played record equivalent to Fedor’s 10 year undefeated streak.

Jon Jones is Barry Bonds...

Was just telling my buddy Cerrone is like the Dan Marino of MMA, he may go down as one of the best to have never won a title.

View attachment 509111
View attachment 509113

Hes is more accomplished than anyone ever in the UFC.

Papa Ceronne future Champion and Current UFC GOAT
giphy.gif

Jesus- don't know what people are smoking .... and I like the Donald (cerrone) but he's not even an " elite " let alone this label of ( I can't even type it in).
An obvious Cerrone fan [t.s]and I hope the guy does something special down the last handful of miles in career.

cowboy loses to champs are not any that you call laughable. lawler, rda twice, pettis, benson twice in wec.

Don't think I could call him the GOAT but he is arguably the most accomplished fighter we've ever seen and definitely an all time great.

1 failed test for peds

Add that to the list?

Im a huge Cerrone fan but you cant be GOAT if you have never won a belt. Let alone multiple belts, belt defenses, multiple belts and defenses. Cerrone has none of that.
In a organization where its man vs man. Anything can happen. And does constantly. The belt is not a measurement of GOATNESS.
Many a folk have had the Belt that were laughable Champions. Many of whom did not deserve theyre title shots to begin with.

No one has the records Donald has. It sets him apart from the pack as a true great.

Hes coming for that belt next btw. But thats just a trophy when its all said and done.

True great? Sure. GOAT? nope. Not yet.
In a organization where its man vs man. Anything can happen. And does constantly. The belt is not a measurement of GOATNESS.
Many a folk have had the Belt that were laughable Champions. Many of whom did not deserve theyre title shots to begin with.

No one has the records Donald has. It sets him apart from the pack as a true great.

Hes coming for that belt next btw. But thats just a trophy when its all said and done.

How many belts does cerrone have again?

Back