How can you dispute hes the goat??

Wizzlebiz

Wizzlebiz is the Wizziest
@Silver
Reaction score
Screenshot_20190120-192617_Flipboard.jpg
Screenshot_20190120-192624_Flipboard.jpg

Hes is more accomplished than anyone ever in the UFC.

Papa Ceronne future Champion and Current UFC GOAT

God damn I triggered these casuals like a mofo
{<jimmies}

Last edited:
Probably because he shits the bed anytime he's in an actual big fight. But dude is great to watch and his 'no fucks given' attitude towards his own health is very fan friendly.

Goatboy Cerrone

tenor.gif

Made by @MacGregor
20190123_114455-gif.510371

Last edited:
Would love to see him bump up those numbers a little more by murking Conrad McGillicutty

He also has 8 losses in the UFC, GOAT journeyman is about all he gets.

Cause whenever Cowboys in an important fight he's known to choke. Kind of like Bisping until his Cinderella title run at the end of his career. I would like to say I can see Cowboy doing the same, but as long as Khabib is at the top of the mountain, I doubt it.

Still a badass though, loved watching Cowboy put another mouthy youngster in his place.

images

images

Stud. Will miss him in a few years.

Still have to see him vs ... hell most of the top LW. All exciting matches

Cal Ripken jr. was one of the legends who broke some of the hardest records to beat, but he still isnt the greatest.

It's big numbers and big wins that make you the best.

Mickey Mantle will always be seen better in the public eye.

I hope sherdog has the ability to see through a baseball analogy. At least the Americans.

Probably should have won a title fight?

That said a warrior, true fighters spirit and remarkable career and still going

Who is he doing this against? Certainly not the top guys because anytime I've seen cerone vs a top guy he was getting messed up pretty badly. Still some impressive numbers there though.

View attachment 509111
View attachment 509113

Hes is more accomplished than anyone ever in the UFC.

Papa Ceronne future Champion and Current UFC GOAT
I love Cowboy as much as anybody, but c'mon. He's never held a belt, and has been completely taken apart by B-level guys. He's a game fighter with an excellent skillset, but he also has several well documented flaws that the elites take advantage of.

I love Cerrone, but I hate bullshit.

The dude chokes in big fights.

Also:
RashCreepyAlbino-size_restricted.gif

Yeah Tom Brady is pretty amazing

0 title wins.

TS ignored for being a troll, goodbye.

Cerrone is polar opposite of GSP.

Loves to fight and fights to finish.

Gaethje is up there too. Not afraid to take a loss for the sake of being a “must watch” fighter.

Probably because he shits the bed anytime he's in an actual big fight. But dude is great to watch and his 'no fucks given' attitude towards his own health is very fan friendly.

That’s because he fights 60x/yr, but most UFC elites concentrate on one or two fights a year

Back