How’s You’ll Romero more jacked in his 40’s than when he was in his 20’s???

It is not hard to do so.. I'm 41 this year and in better shape today, then when I played football and wrestled in college.. and in better shape today then when I went Pro in MMA at the age of 35 as a new hobby.

I was 5ft 9in weighing 173lbs with 11% body fat back in college, was 5ft 9in weighing 155lbs-157lbs with 9% body fat back in 2013 when I went Pro fighting at 135lbs and 145lbs, and currently 5ft 9in weighing 177lbs with 5% body fat in my 40's.

Genetics play a huge role in my body composition and ability to look like I do at my age. Ethnicity I feel is a factor being many Hawaiians, Filipinos, and Black Americans (the three things I am mixed with) seem to age well if they take care of themself in all aspects of life. But to go along with that, I have played sports at a high level since a youth, was an athlete as an adult which kept me in a above avg physical condition, have not drank liquor or ate fast food since 2004 (so haven't drank alchohol or eaten fast food most of my adult life), have never done a drug beside marijuana. I do not diet nor do I believe that being a vegan or vegetarian works, but I also do not eat bs.. I cook most meals even my lunch, and I do not drink sodas or coffee.

But I am an Islander, so I do eat like a person twice my size would eat, though I do workout 2-3 times a day (Sun/Tue/Thurs: Before work it's yoga, upper body/core weight lifting. After work it's spin class, boxing, wrestling/sambo.. Mon/Wed/Fri: Before work it's deep tissue massage, lower body/core weight lifting. After work it's crossfit, muay thai, bjj/judo). Not allowing life's stresses to bother me much in life especially as an adult, has also kept me youthful in appearance and in mindset too.. Stressing can age someone very quickly. Also having a wife who is a Crossfit athlete, and a very athletic daughter, has aided me in making sure I do not come home looking like a out of shape pos.
No one cares about your Great Wall of Text. You're still only 5'9"

Innocent till proven guilty.

Let me guess, you are a decidedly average athletic specimen and Romero doesn't pass your eye-test because your body is so shit, and thus you can't believe it is possible?l

You're argument is so fucking flawed and stupid. It is analogous to asking an aethiest to prove God doesn't exist.

You seem mentally stable. You're emoting way too hard over some dude's physique dial it down a bit, will make you seem a bit less weird.

Don't you have something better to invest all of these feelings in? A good first step may be taking the posters down off your wall. Take a breather. Have a look at you life. Try and figure out how you got to this point.

I don’t know if you Are serious? Nobody have these genes. Even most roiders will not get to look like that, And sure no clean guy.

You don't even have an argument or anything to back up what you say except a load of anecdotal evidence. Do you realise how arrogant you sound speaking in absolutes like that? Not to mention your odd references to having "good genetics".

You may as well be saying "I'm 6 feet tall and so is everyone I know, so nobody can be 7 foot tall"

Nothing of what you wrote is relevant. It's just white noise.
This is what the highest authority, the Court of Arbitration for Sport, has to say on the matter:
You don't get that you are infantilizing the heroes you worship.
Nothing you wrote matters too, you bootlicking hypocrite clown. In the end the authorities at USADA were the one to dish out suspensions, so anything they is say is the effective law, and they take into consideration circumstances, infantilization or not.

... hes not. Hes more ripped, but jacked? Nowhere near.

No one knows for sure unless they've been training with him. That't it.

Right, it was "legal" at the time. Vitor never got popped during the TRT era but it sure as shit enhanced his performance enough to blind a prime Bisping and knock the hair right off of Luke's head. Because it's really hard to dial in the exact amount of testosterone in your body when taking TRT, athletic commissions allowed these guys to test WAAAY out of the normal range for healthy men their age. It was easy to see Randy, Vitor, Forest, and Mir all had far more hormones in their body than men half their age. They were abusing it, and it was cheating.

It was not legal then....

Little ugly buddy you're like 26 and 5'4 why the fuck are you talking about what it feels like at 40 holy fuck lol

At around 30 your test levels will begin to lower. Yours are in the 400 range making you really weak compared to someone say in the 1200 range.

After you turn 40 your test doesn't take a stop from going down lol you nerds are crazy and don't workout. If you think you're gonna feel the same at 40 I got bad news for you little ugly buddy.
Lol. You don’t know what you’re talking about. The decrease is not significant. There are many more significant factors than the change in testosterone levels.

#frankie.

People like you make me laugh. You don't even know me. I've trained for 15 years.
Posting on an mma forum has no bearing on someone's knowledge of strength training etc. This isn't a body building forum.

Yoel isn't that big. That muscle mass is perfectly attainable naturally from over 20 years of strength training. What isn't attainable is his crazy proportions which are purely genetic. He has an unusual shape but he isn't a monster in size.

Most curious to me and the harder thing is to stay that lean all year round and at 40 plus yes. You could have a point in that department but it isn't proof.

You honestly think this is just preposterous?

View attachment 567639

Really?
That’s at weigh in when he is dehydrated and down 20lbs due to starving himself to make weight.

20 more years of training. Go to the gym for 20 years and you'll get more muscular too. Romero has been proven to be natural, his failed drug test was due to tainted supplements, just like Jones.
Exactly this. I would be more worried if 20 year old Yoel was more bigger ripped than 40 year old Yoel. Also having low body fat makes you look better which many sherturds don't realize this.

That’s at weigh in when he is dehydrated and down 20lbs due to starving himself to make weight.
Either way his muscle mass is not crazy for someone who has been a top level athlete and trained his whole life.
Now could an average 40 year old suddenly start body building and look like that? Of course not but the dudes been doing this since his teens and he hasn't even changed dramatically either.
I've saw pics of him years back and he is marginally bigger and leaner which again is possible after many years more strength training.

If people didn't improve over time then why would they even bother ?

Lol. You don’t know what you’re talking about. The decrease is not significant. There are many more significant factors than the change in testosterone levels.

#frankie.

Sounds like you’re rationalizing being an out of shape pussy. You don’t know what you’re talking about.

Did you just quote my same post twice lol that shit must have stung. Sorry little ugly buddy you can't achieve that naturally.

I promise that I'm in better shape than you will probably ever be in your life. Again if you actually worked out more than a decade you wouldn't be posting half the dumb shit you do.

No one knows for sure unless they've been training with him. That't it.

Yes we do know for sure the same way you probably thought uberreem was natural. Sorry but were not all naive or as dumb, some of us work out full time and know the limits of the body.

I can remember before uberreem got popped probably the exact same ugly dorks in this thread that were saying it could be achieved naturally. What a joke.

Did you just quote my same post twice lol that shit must have stung. Sorry little ugly buddy you can't achieve that naturally.

I promise that I'm in better shape than you will probably ever be in your life. Again if you actually worked out more than a decade you wouldn't be posting half the dumb shit you do.
Lol.

You’re the type of guy that boasts on the internet about being in better shape than someone else on the internet.....haha. Feel good about yourself buddy.

Again, I didn’t say that he was natural. I said it’s not unnatural for someone in their early 40s to be in tremendous shape, similar to when they were much younger, if they dedicate their life to being in shape.

Again, if your test is plummeting fast and your muscles are melting away that’s because of you bro.

But keep up the tough online talk. Lol. Feel good....

Thread full of people who don’t train.

The vast majority of people in my gym who are freakishly strong or shredded are about 35-45. Mike O Hearn types. I feel like maybe people figure it out more and more as they go and more time training makes a big difference

Back