How’s You’ll Romero more jacked in his 40’s than when he was in his 20’s???

All of your posts can pretty much be summed up with that last part child like rants. Kflo you will never in your life look even remotely close to yoel at 40 natural. You won't ever look close to it at any age bc you're a weak ugly nerd.

Let me guess you think uberreems look could be attained naturally as well lol
Lol. Copying schtick from Colby. Haha. As I predicted. Way to stay in character bro.

Calm down bro it’s not his fault he makes Ben Askren look like my AV

This ugly dork got quiet after he asked for a pic, where's yours and your deformed body and what you've achieved in 7 years of working out lol. Deformed body kids trying to tell others what they can achieve and they've achieved nothing.

I'm ok with not knowing what some ugly nerd is trying to say rather than being an ugly nerd
There you go again.

Go back and read every single one of my posts in this thread.

I was clearly aiming my message at those who are ignorant when it comes to improving one's physique.

Did I targeted you? Hell no. I never quoted you or anyone for that matter.

You seem very upset and came to their defence like I specifically targeted you.

Then even after clearly explaining myself, you still foolishly took your initial position and resorted to childish name calling.

What's so hard to understand?

Last edited:
People like you make me laugh. You don't even know me. I've trained for 15 years.
Posting on an mma forum has no bearing on someone's knowledge of strength training etc. This isn't a body building forum.

Yoel isn't that big. That muscle mass is perfectly attainable naturally from over 20 years of strength training. What isn't attainable is his crazy proportions which are purely genetic. He has an unusual shape but he isn't a monster in size.

Most curious to me and the harder thing is to stay that lean all year round and at 40 plus yes. You could have a point in that department but it isn't proof.

You honestly think this is just preposterous?

View attachment 567639

Really?

For a model, bodybuilder or even some of the lightweight powerlifters/strongman... sure he doesn't look that incredible.

But he still looks like that at 5'9" 200lbs+ and 40+

People allude to his "proportions and insertions" but he's not a bodybuilder so you'd expect him to be lanky if he really did have a naturally narrow waist, high bicep peaks and smaller elbows/knees

You don't even have an argument or anything to back up what you say except a load of anecdotal evidence. Do you realise how arrogant you sound speaking in absolutes like that? Not to mention your odd references to having "good genetics".

You may as well be saying "I'm 6 feet tall and so is everyone I know, so nobody can be 7 foot tall"
I didn’t hear much of an argument from you either? Evidence to prove that Nobody can look like Yoel if clean? Every grown up knows. Sorry if I seem arrogant.

It all depends on genes and how he or she lived their lives
Sure. Genes and healthy living is very important. Still, no matter how good genes you have, Nobody will look like Yoel if they Are clean. Not even remotely close to it.

Cuban athletes are just all natty genetic freaks.

tumblr_o3lkg4JcKn1qbrivdo1_1280.jpg
Who is this monster?

Sorry little ugly buddy I'm not reading all that you're wrong. Thankfully only you and 1 other dumbass in this thread are this naive and the rest of sherdog has caught on.

No one ever gonna believe an ugly kid that thinks wrestling is still real and you can achieve that after 40.

Bye little guy

Some out of shape average joe cannot just transform into Yoel shape at age 40; nobody thinks that.

However, a disciplined athlete with drive and elite genetics can absolutely look like that at age 40. He's not even that big, ppl acting like he's Ronnie Coleman size.

He eats a lot of eggs.....filled with steroids

What I’ve learnt is that “Just chicken, broccoli and hard work” = 1000mg per of Test and 600mg of Tren per week”

Threads like these prove that Sherdog is full of a bunch of couch potatoes.

If you continually push your body, you'll get results even when you're in your forties. What's so hard to understand?

Colfax > Auburn > Rocklin

Some out of shape average joe cannot just transform into Yoel shape at age 40; nobody thinks that.

However, a disciplined athlete with drive and elite genetics can absolutely look like that at age 40. He's not even that big, ppl acting like he's Ronnie Coleman size.

Buddy you don't know what you're talking about. I appreciate you thinking the body can achieve something natural like that but it's just not reality. You need to stop spreading misinformation as well.

You will never build that kinda muscle past 40 without help. I don't know how young you are but it doesn't get easier as you get older to maintain.

You don't think he's big is kinda dumb as well. I've never seen anyone even remotely make yoel look small so who are you comparing him too that makes him not big.

He probably does kettle bells or something.

Back