How’s You’ll Romero more jacked in his 40’s than when he was in his 20’s???

Threads like these prove that Sherdog is full of a bunch of couch potatoes.

If you continually push your body, you'll get results even when you're in your forties. What's so hard to understand?

"I do lots of push-ups and sit-ups and drink plenty of juice"

Lol.

You’re the type of guy that boasts on the internet about being in better shape than someone else on the internet.....haha. Feel good about yourself buddy.

Again, I didn’t say that he was natural. I said it’s not unnatural for someone in their early 40s to be in tremendous shape, similar to when they were much younger, if they dedicate their life to being in shape.

Again, if your test is plummeting fast and your muscles are melting away that’s because of you bro.

But keep up the tough online talk. Lol. Feel good....

I'm just telling you the facts. You're not in shape and you don't know what you're talking about. You pretended to be 40 earlier in this thread which was even weirder than normal for you.

You cant dedicate your life to working out without assistance after time your body is going to break down from all the wear and tear. You physically can't do what another man on the sauce can do.

Kflo I'm literally in better shape than you I have no doubt about that so muscles melting away what are you even going on about lol

Just stop ranting and pretending to be 40

Thread full of people who don’t train.

The vast majority of people in my gym who are freakishly strong or shredded are about 35-45. Mike O Hearn types. I feel like maybe people figure it out more and more as they go and more time training makes a big difference

Look at this ugly dorks dumbass analogy lol. Actually thread full of people who do train since the majority in this thread don't agree with your dumbass opinion lol.

35-45 mike o hearn types? Do you even know what that means? So you're talking about men who are beyond juiced to the gills outperforming younger men? What the fuck are you even trying to say lol

Shut your dorky self up and go pretend to workout again

Threads like these prove that Sherdog is full of a bunch of couch potatoes.

If you continually push your body, you'll get results even when you're in your forties. What's so hard to understand?

Do you even workout? You can push your body all you want I guarantee you look nothing like yoel and will never in your life. Who the fuck are you trying to kid with this trash lol

I'm just telling you the facts. You're not in shape and you don't know what you're talking about. You pretended to be 40 earlier in this thread which was even weirder than normal for you.

You cant dedicate your life to working out without assistance after time your body is going to break down from all the wear and tear. You physically can't do what another man on the sauce can do.

Kflo I'm literally in better shape than you I have no doubt about that so muscles melting away what are you even going on about lol

Just stop ranting and pretending to be 40
Lol at pretending to be 40. You literally post like a spoiled child. I’m in better shape than you....fuckin lol.

Again you’re making up arguments. No one ever said being on the “sauce” doesn’t make you stronger than not being on the sauce. But the idea that it’s impossible to maintain training at a high level without the sauce is also stupid. There is no “automatic” point where it becomes impossible. Not early 40s at least.

I’m sure your response will be some childlike rant

Lol at pretending to be 40. You literally post like a spoiled child. I’m in better shape than you....fuckin lol.

Again you’re making up arguments. No one ever said being on the “sauce” doesn’t make you stronger than not being on the sauce. But the idea that it’s impossible to maintain training at a high level without the sauce is also stupid. There is no “automatic” point where it becomes impossible. Not early 40s at least.

I’m sure your response will be some childlike rant

All of your posts can pretty much be summed up with that last part child like rants. Kflo you will never in your life look even remotely close to yoel at 40 natural. You won't ever look close to it at any age bc you're a weak ugly nerd.

Let me guess you think uberreems look could be attained naturally as well lol

Do you even workout? You can push your body all you want I guarantee you look nothing like yoel and will never in your life. Who the fuck are you trying to kid with this trash lol
Why are you so emotional? Must've struck a nerve...

I never said Romero is clean because he's not. Of course no one is going to get that body with just creatine or some other soft supplements. The point is many noobs in the thread are assuming you cannot build muscle when you get older which is not true. I'm just simply calling them out on that.

Look at this ugly dorks dumbass analogy lol. Actually thread full of people who do train since the majority in this thread don't agree with your dumbass opinion lol.

35-45 mike o hearn types? Do you even know what that means? So you're talking about men who are beyond juiced to the gills outperforming younger men? What the fuck are you even trying to say lol

Shut your dorky self up and go pretend to workout again
Lol. Post your picture or stfu.

I’m certified from USAW, i don’t know everything, but I know more than most in regards to training.

The fact that an online forum disagrees with me means nothing to me. People love nothing more than an excuse for being fat or in other cases, average. Of course they think great things are only possible with steroids. It’s easier on the ego that way and ownership isn’t exactly popular. It is much harder to be objective and come to terms with the fact that other people work harder and/ are more consistent or in some cases, have better genetics. That is the greatest excuse of all but that doesn’t mean it’s not also true that we have genetic inequalities in regards to athletic performance.

Anyone who has trained for a period of time knows that immense gains can be made in just one year through dieting, training, and effort. I’m only in my 7th year of training and every year I am still significantly stronger than the year before. Give me another 10 and there is no doubt in my mind that I will eclipse where I am now. Most people don’t stick to things long enough to see the other side. On top of that, you have generic freaks out there who are seemingly born for it and don’t even have to work as hard. Everyone knows people like that.

Why are you so emotional? Must've struck a nerve...

I never said Romero is clean because he's not. Of course no one is going to get that body with just creatine or some other soft supplements. The point is many noobs in the thread are assuming you cannot build muscle when you get older which is not true. I'm just simply calling them out on that.

Me laughing at you is emotional you're reaching little buddy. No one said you cant build muscle when you're older but to think you're going to look anything even remotely close to yoel without help and you're kidding yourself.

Lol. Post your picture or stfu.

I’m certified from USAW, i don’t know everything, but I know more than most in regards to training.

The fact that an online forum disagrees with me means nothing to me.

My pictures up and I can 100% guarantee I'm in better shape than your ugly dorky self as well lol. I didn't bother reading the rest of your rant and no one else is either sorry.

You can't achieve yoels look naturally at 40. Again you're another nerd who can't achieve it at whatever age you're at now. Just another ugly kid with false dreams.

I bet you think you can achieve uberreem status in a few years too naturally as well right lol

A few pico grams of tainted supplements is all that it takes.

Me laughing at you is emotional you're reaching little buddy. No one said you cant build muscle when you're older but to think you're going to look anything even remotely close to yoel without help and you're kidding yourself.
Thank you for proving my point, snowflake.

Keep fighting for all the dumb fatties, you social justice warrior.

Sometimes people go on a juice diet before the USADA comes in

Every grown up know that a 38 year old can not compete in mma, unless on testosterone. Testosterone make your muscles grow. Because of his low body fat %, his muscles are very visible. He needs a bigger refill of testosterone as he ages.

Usada know what's up, so they usually test the old guys more...but..the olympic guys know how to get away with it.
It all depends on genes and how he or she lived their lives

Back