How’s You’ll Romero more jacked in his 40’s than when he was in his 20’s???

So why a 20 year old with no training has stronger muscles than a 45 year old with no training?
A twenty year old millenial vs his father, I'd put money on the old man any day.

Buddy you don't know what you're talking about. I appreciate you thinking the body can achieve something natural like that but it's just not reality. You need to stop spreading misinformation as well.

You will never build that kinda muscle past 40 without help. I don't know how young you are but it doesn't get easier as you get older to maintain.

You don't think he's big is kinda dumb as well. I've never seen anyone even remotely make yoel look small so who are you comparing him too that makes him not big.

No one past age 40 is BUILDING that muscle; however, an elite athlete like Romero who ALREADY HAS that muscle mass should be able to maintain it, which is the whole point -- he's not pulling a Barry Bonds here and suddenly getting yoked.

It's normal. Look at the rock, another all natural guy, who eats a good diet and trains hard.

Is normal.

Do you even workout? You can push your body all you want I guarantee you look nothing like yoel and will never in your life. Who the fuck are you trying to kid with this trash lol
Natural people should not do alot of reps, that is where it is going wrong. do alot of rest in between and do quality reps without girl weigth and 100 reps. Many natties think they need to train like bodybuilders and forget that they are enhanced.

giphy.gif
giphy.gif
tumblr_moqwxll7Gl1sv1kodo1_500.gif
to+wong+foo.gif
giphy.gif

tenor.gif
tenor.gif
TsS7j2k.gif

Back