Television HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Season 2 (Official Trailer, post #20; Premieres June 16, 2024)

Love GOT stories but tough getting pumped up over a story I already know.

Still wish they would of went with that Long Night series focused on Valeriya, children of forest , first men, and og white walkers etc. That series wpuld of been much more interesting as a prequel ............ but maybe would have been more LOTR thsn Got

I should re-watch season 1 before this starts. I really liked it.

Hells yeah I can't wait season 1 was very good imo

honest question, does anyone really enjoy this series?
I'm thinking of giving it one more season but the shows on max seem to be going down in quality with crap like velma I only resubscribed because of the black friday deal which was 2.99 for 6 months. Bookie was kinda meh funny show but not hbo quality the discovery stuff seems to have diluted the max originals which used to be hbo quality.

Love GOT stories but tough getting pumped up over a story I already know.

Still wish they would of went with that Long Night series focused on Valeriya, children of forest , first men, and og white walkers etc. That series wpuld of been much more interesting as a prequel ............ but maybe would have been more LOTR thsn Got

That would have been horrible because new writers would have to come up with a brand new story. We already got that in the shit show that was the final seasons of GOT. I'd much rather have faithful adaptations of George R. Martin's work.

One thing different from the books and House of Dragons is the TV series portrays the Greens as the "bad guys" much more than the book.

That would have been horrible because new writers would have to come up with a brand new story. We already got that in the shit show that was the final seasons of GOT. I'd much rather have faithful adaptations of George R. Martin's work.

One thing different from the books and House of Dragons is the TV series portrays the Greens as the "bad guys" much more than the book.
No DD. Just screwed it up. The long night would have been much better imo than any of the spun offs offered. If not a long night series a Valyeria series at least .

Only 3 spin offs intrest me.

Long night
Valayeria
Snow

This show should have been 1 season .

No DD. Just screwed it up. The long night would have been much better imo than any of the spun offs offered. If not a long night series a Valyeria series at least .

Only 3 spin offs intrest me.

Long night
Valayeria
Snow

This show should have been 1 season .

None of those storylines were written by Martin.

Back