Television HOUSE OF THE DRAGON (Renewed for Season 2, post #571)

Of all the HOTD memes I've seen, this is the only one that made me lol.

309456559_5575376082515358_8067576824617741893_n.jpg

I dont consider to be as morally bankrupt as Cersei was the entirety of the GOT show,although there certainly are parallels. She was forced to marry a man she didnt love and is fiercely protective of her children,but shes not an arrogant cunt like Cersei. You get the feeling she would wish to just live in peace,if there was no danger to her children.

I think this series will have more morally ambiguous characters and no clear cut baddies and good guys like the Starks and Lannisters.

I dont consider to be as morally bankrupt as Cersei was the entirety of the GOT show,although there certainly are parallels. She was forced to marry a man she didnt love and is fiercely protective of her children,but shes not an arrogant cunt like Cersei. You get the feeling she would wish to just live in peace,if there was no danger to her children.
She’s actually been whitewashed compared to her book character.

RIP to the Driftmark Dime.
Nanna_Blondell_in_August_2014.jpg

<{1-8}>

Looks like Travis Scott ffs.

Apparently she does a regular podcast for successful Swedish women of colour as a 9-5... In other words would be zero fun to be around.

She'd vehemently hate sherdog.

Looked fire in a blonde and prosthetic belly though.

That is an obvious question as we have been led to believe that he couldn't finish by previous scenes.

Book Daemon doesn't seem to have a problem knocking women up as long as they're related to him.

Some of you are concerned over the dumbest shit. Then get confused and blame the writing for not making sense when you’ve been fuming over a lack of grey in a 30 year old character.

Anyway, one of my favorite episodes. It feels like the direction is starting to shape up and that’s really increased my excitement for what’s coming. First time I felt truly invested in the events.

Also Larys’ speech at the end had shades of “Chaos is a ladder”

Some of you are concerned over the dumbest shit. Then get confused and blame the writing for not making sense when you’ve been fuming over a lack of grey in a 30 year old character.

Anyway, one of my favorite episodes. It feels like the direction is starting to shape up and that’s really increased my excitement for what’s coming. First time I felt truly invested in the events.

Also Larys’ speech at the end had shades of “Chaos is a ladder”

did you not get the memo? every time I don't understand something it is because of bad writing.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back